Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A two man central midfield pairing where Yaya is one of the two hasn't worked all season and won't work on Wednesday imo.

However the injury situation may make it necessary, in which case we are doomed before we even kick a ball imo.

Please don't ever ever ever play Yaya in a two man central midfield slot again
(Apologies for over-egging the evers)

Anyone done any research on them?

What starting 11 should we expect from them?
Do they have a clean bill of health after the winter break?
Who are the star players to watch out for?

Last edited:
Think the team pretty much picks itself for this one. I'd be suprised if it was anything other than:

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
Toure
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

Think the team pretty much picks itself for this one. I'd be suprised if it was anything other than:

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
Toure
Silva
Sterling
Aguero
Would agree with that
Hope we can get a result and get home asap
And prepare for sunday

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
Toure
Silva
Sterling
Aguero
Out of that starting XI only Fernando played on Sunday and even he didn't play the full 90 so they should all be on top of their game. Expecting a good performance.

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
Toure
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

Can't disagree with that at all Ric.

Our strongest available 11 on paper.

Start with a strong team, try and get a couple of away goals then take Aguero, Silva and Kompany off, wrap them in cotton and let them rest until Sunday!

I think a few people are giving Kiev too much credit. We should comfortably beat these and if we don't we don't deserve anything in Europe!

Anyone done any research on them?

What starting 11 should we expect?
Do they have a clean bill of health after the winter break?
Who are the star players to watch out for?

I think the last person to ask would be Pellers. I expect an MCFC team that is set up to attack, retreat with however many bodies aren't stranded upfield, and tackle only when desperately necessary. In other words, against another half decent team we go in with one leg tied to the other four!

I would think that were Mancini setting up we would have an attacking option but he would be telling his starting eleven what the best outcome would be, and we would be defensively resilient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.