Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barker wouldn't get subbed on if we were down 4-0. Better to have defensive cover in case of injury

You only need 3 defenders though because you can only make 3 subs. By playing another attacker you have more options on the bench.

De Bruyne in for yaya and Delph for Fernando and that's our strongest team.

Pleased with that lineup. 433 just like Sevilla.

That's just silly talk. Our full squad barely beats teams these days. Would rather go further in CL than win the Cup.

No, that's crazy talk. You'd rather go one round further in the CL and lose the cup final to Liverpool on Sunday?

Think you're very much in the minority there my Yank friend.

and i think it should be handed to the 4 or 500 blues who've made the trip out there tonight with 3 weeks notice. stellar effort.

I just think it's important to play your best available team without reference to the next game, when the result is secure then that's the time to use the subs.
Amazingly there are folk on here who don't agree with that and also some highly influential people within the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.