Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only need 3 defenders though because you can only make 3 subs. By playing another attacker you have more options on the bench.

You can't know the order of subs and who might get injured. If Vinny were injured again early the extra CB would allow the ability to bring another on as cover for Fernando, for instance. All of this is highly unlikely but the point is I can imagine a path to playing anyone he named and there literally isn't a practical scenario where Barker would see the pitch.

And honestly, while I've not been examined with MP this year if we are quibbling about the last bench spot then we are quibbling over nothing. The manager has picked a strong team and there are no obvious errors. It's on the players to win

I'm sorry, are you trying to use the 5 goals conceded by the kids in the FA Cup in an argument about the defence?

That's embarrassing.

No I'm not, I'm saying that Merlin looks totally knackered,as a result of having to continually play with niggling injuries, & yaya either can't or won't get up and down the pitch anymore.
As a result opposition teams have recently been able to run through us like a knife through butter

Unfortunately in our current injury situation with MP having little or no choice but to continue to play both
I'm merely suggesting that this tactical change may have been the best way of accomadating both in tonight's game

Last edited:
2 ex United players and a scouser who used to just walk around and point all game covering our games.

Fucking disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.