Dzeko-Aguero

BlueCityfan said:
Is the striker pairing we should play the rest of the season. Fuck Balotelli.

We have nothing to play for....let's atleast mathematically secure 2nd spot.

These 2 deserve it. I still think this pairing has potential. Neither Tevez or Balo deserve to start games the way they have behaved this season.

ALSO - that would give Dzeko a run of games he might have deserved from the get-go, to see WHAT HE DOES with some consistency.

It's a shame it will come in such fashion, though.

My concern about Dzeko is the way we play the ball around, it doesn't really suit him.

That said, for me Mario has had his last chance. I no longer care about his 'mad' personality or his potential. Thanks Mario for the first goal at the swamp but time to go. He simply can't be trusted.

If Mancini changed his style and brought in wingers that put plenty of crosses in for Dzeko, then I think he could be lethal for us.

No doubt all the people saying NOW we should have played Aguero + Dzeko were calling Dzeko shit and useless in the past.

Everyones a genius in hindsight.

Fully agree - Aguero is the best striker at the club and Dzeko should have been on from half time time today. Don't know if that is the long term but lets use the last six games to see if they can play together.

Whether or not it works I think this will be our front two from now on.

Balotelli will be banned for at least some part of the last few games (possibly all of them).

I think Mancini will be a lot less willing to play Tevez now we don't realistically have a title to play for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.