Dzeko and Kolarov are both world class

Bosno said:
jimharri said:
123abcd said:
make one of the 'dozen plus" then you fuck. let's see if you can get to 3.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=247045" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=247045</a>

Read the bit about the insults being thrown about, and possible bans.

So then you can't name them?
I didn't mention anything about them. Try taking that up with the person who mentioned it first.

SWP's back said:
We have 5 world class players

Hart
Yaya
Aguero
Silva
Kompany

Unless world class has replaced the term "good" in people's vocabulary

Well said!

People getting carried away.
Dzeko put away a chance my gran could have and even then he nearly cocked it up as he shot straight at the keeper. Fortunatley it went through his legs because of it's pace.
Savic didn't get anywhere near te ball for most of the match.
Kolorov had one of his better games but he backs off time and time again when we need him to actually do some defending.

The only thing I would say is every single week Lescott looks more and more composed, confident and in control.
He no longer panics and hoofs the balls and in vinnys absence he has really stepped up to lead the defence.
REALLY been impressed with him lately.

Thinking about it I'd struggle to name a better RB than Micah

campi01 said:
itsnevereasy said:
campi01 said:
Can someone make a .gif of his first touch from that really fast and hard ball towards the end? When he calmed it down in the air like it was nothing? Guess, you blinked at that moment and didn't catch it, or you just forgot to take off the "Dzeko bashing specs".

Eh Dzeko bashing? His general first touch can be poor for a striker playing for a top level club, yes he will be able to control the ball and have a moment when he can pull a pull out of the air but on the whole his first touch is not his best quality. Putting the ball in the back of the net is.

Bashing...... it was an observation not bashing. I actually rate him and like the guy, and said last season that he would come good, he is coming good just not with a great first touch.

The number of "bad" first touches (if you can even call it that) he had tonight was 1-2, from what I saw atleast. The amount he lost the ball has nothing to do with his first touch. It was mostly fail dribbles, trying to get past players head on.

But the season isn't played over one game, you cannot say that he has a gifted first touch based on the way he has played this season. What you can say is that he is a goal scorer. But at times this season (not all this evening) his first touch has been at times very poor. I hope he proves me wrong and starts pulling balls out of the air for fun....<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:10 pm --<br /><br />
whothefisAlice said:
Josh Blue said:
whothefisAlice said:
KOLAROV...AND...DZEKO...ARE...NOT...WORLD...CLASS.

Stop fucking moaning about people who aren't even moaning, simply stating (what may as well be) facts. I can name you at least 20-25 left backs that are better than Kolarov in world football im sure. No I wont bother wasting my time doing that before you ask.

I would be very interested to see these 25 left backs mate...

P.L

Assou Ekotto
Warnock
Baines
Cole
Enrique
Santon and R Taylor (2....)
Evra

Could make an argument for Taiwo (on his past, not played nearly enough to judge his P.L career yet).

Would you like me to go on.....

Worldwide....

You have to be on a wind up.

Challenger1978 said:
campi01 said:
itsnevereasy said:
They played alright.

Kola got a couple of cracking crosses into the box.

Good to see Dzeko score, hopefully his confidence will improve with that. Think he will always have his shocking first touches tho. But if he is putting the ball in the back of the net who cares.

Can someone make a .gif of his first touch from that really fast and hard ball towards the end? When he calmed it down in the air like it was nothing? Guess, you blinked at that moment and didn't catch it, or you just forgot to take off the "Dzeko bashing specs".

What about the dozen plus incidents were he fucked it up and gave away the ball.

Yeah, when he almost got an own goal and put one of their players through on goal with the touch of a rapist. Just mention one thing which he did, he scored, correct but it was essentially Segio's goal and he almost fcuked up the finish as well.

city diehard said:
Challenger1978 said:
campi01 said:

What about the dozen plus incidents were he fucked it up and gave away the ball.

Yeah, when he almost got an own goal and put one of their players through on goal with the touch of a rapist.

Okay thats 1 go on.

I dont get people who are adamant they are going to slag our own lads off. All 3 mentioned had a good game today, not saying they are world beaters, but they are blue. Thats reason enough for me to back them. Always.

quote]

You have to be on a wind up.[/quote]

I swear on my dead grandad, I do not know what is wrong with half of the people on this forum. What name on that short list can even lace Kolarovs boots mate? I haven't even continued, and it's not even worth my time and effort.

campi01 said:
itsnevereasy said:
campi01 said:

Eh Dzeko bashing? His general first touch can be poor for a striker playing for a top level club, yes he will be able to control the ball and have a moment when he can pull a pull out of the air but on the whole his first touch is not his best quality. Putting the ball in the back of the net is.

Bashing...... it was an observation not bashing. I actually rate him and like the guy, and said last season that he would come good, he is coming good just not with a great first touch.

The number of "bad" first touches (if you can even call it that) he had tonight was 1-2, from what I saw atleast. The amount he lost the ball has nothing to do with his first touch. It was mostly fail dribbles, trying to get past players head on.

What game were you fcukin watching? It certainly wasn't ours!

TFC said:
I dont get people who are adamant they are going to slag our own lads off. All 3 mentioned had a good game today, not saying they are world beaters, but they are blue. Thats reason enough for me to back them. Always.

Mate, the title of the thread continues these four words; Dzeko, Kolarov, world and class. What the f' do you expect people to do?

whothefisAlice said:
Josh Blue said:
whothefisAlice said:
KOLAROV...AND...DZEKO...ARE...NOT...WORLD...CLASS.

Stop fucking moaning about people who aren't even moaning, simply stating (what may as well be) facts. I can name you at least 20-25 left backs that are better than Kolarov in world football im sure. No I wont bother wasting my time doing that before you ask.

I would be very interested to see these 25 left backs mate...

P.L

Assou Ekotto
Warnock
Baines
Cole
Enrique
Santon and R Taylor (2....)
Evra

Could make an argument for Taiwo (on his past, not played nearly enough to judge his P.L career yet).

Would you like me to go on.....

Worldwide....

Well i wont be counting Santon and R Taylor and Evra is very iffy this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.