Dzeko and Kolarov are both world class

Josh Blue said:
whothefisAlice said:
Josh Blue said:
I would be very interested to see these 25 left backs mate...

P.L

Assou Ekotto
Warnock
Baines
Cole
Enrique
Santon and R Taylor (2....)
Evra

Could make an argument for Taiwo (on his past, not played nearly enough to judge his P.L career yet).

Would you like me to go on.....

Worldwide....

Well i wont be counting Santon and R Taylor and Evra is very iffy this season!

WHAT???????? Kolarov > Santon, Taylor AND EVRA. Do you watch football or do you just like to join internet forums?

Josh Blue said:
whothefisAlice said:
Josh Blue said:

P.L

Assou Ekotto
Warnock
Baines
Cole
Enrique
Evra

Could make an argument for Taiwo (on his past, not played nearly enough to judge his P.L career yet).

Worldwide....

Well i wont be counting Santon and R Taylor and Evra is very iffy this season!

Just seen Warnock in the list :/

whothefisAlice said:
quote]

You have to be on a wind up.

I swear on my dead grandad, I do not know what is wrong with half of the people on this forum. What name on that short list can even lace Kolarovs boots mate? I haven't even continued, and it's not even worth my time and effort.[/quote]

The reason I ask is these two names:-

Assou Ekotto
Warnock

In my opinion they are poor. Kolarov is never going to be a great left back but he is alright and does a job at times, today being one of those times.

whothefisAlice said:
TFC said:
I dont get people who are adamant they are going to slag our own lads off. All 3 mentioned had a good game today, not saying they are world beaters, but they are blue. Thats reason enough for me to back them. Always.

Mate, the title of the thread continues these four words; Dzeko, Kolarov, world and class. What the f' do you expect people to do?

Not be dickheads about it I suppose. Then again, this is Bluemoon ;D

itsnevereasy said:
whothefisAlice said:
quote]

I swear on my dead grandad, I do not know what is wrong with half of the people on this forum. What name on that short list can even lace Kolarovs boots mate? I haven't even continued, and it's not even worth my time and effort.

The reason I ask is these two names:-

Assou Ekotto
Warnock

In my opinion they are poor. Kolarov is never going to be a great left back but he is alright and does a job at times, today being one of those times.[/quote]

Ok enough with this then, I don't agree with your summations of A.E and Warnock, but I do agree with your last sentence.

itsnevereasy said:
campi01 said:
itsnevereasy said:
Eh Dzeko bashing? His general first touch can be poor for a striker playing for a top level club, yes he will be able to control the ball and have a moment when he can pull a pull out of the air but on the whole his first touch is not his best quality. Putting the ball in the back of the net is.

Bashing...... it was an observation not bashing. I actually rate him and like the guy, and said last season that he would come good, he is coming good just not with a great first touch.

The number of "bad" first touches (if you can even call it that) he had tonight was 1-2, from what I saw atleast. The amount he lost the ball has nothing to do with his first touch. It was mostly fail dribbles, trying to get past players head on.

But the season isn't played over one game, you cannot say that he has a gifted first touch based on the way he has played this season. What you can say is that he is a goal scorer. But at times this season (not all this evening) his first touch has been at times very poor. I hope he proves me wrong and starts pulling balls out of the air for fun....

-- Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:10 pm --

whothefisAlice said:
Josh Blue said:

P.L

Assou Ekotto
Warnock
Baines
Cole
Enrique
Evra

Worldwide....

@whothefisAlice. Mate thats ridiculous. Have you seen the games some of these players have played. Kolarov is a great fullback as the type mancini likes - Powerful and dangerous going forward. Clichy is more of a defensive/support fullback, nowhere as threatening as kolarov. Just appreciate his qualities and dont look down on the guy man. As a complete fullback even if he was the 26th in the world, I like the guy and what he offers and I would have no complaints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.