Dzeko and Kolarov are both world class

Bosno said:
city diehard said:
Bosno said:
Look at all posts of citydiehard about Dzeko and you'll see why. I think hater is the right word.

I would hate to think what you're labelled as.

Haters gonna hate I guess. Just woudn't expect a city "fan" to hate on their own player so much and not give one single praise EVER.

How dare you question actual supporters integrity since you 'follow' City due to a player who shares your nationality, there is no logic in that. It would be similar to me following Madrid if MR moved there, just very strange. On another note I'm using my football knowledge which I possess to evaluate a player's performance, which I have come to the conclusion that Dzeko is not good enough and certainly wasn't "World Class" today as some have stated; he was far from it. Just because I disagree with your illogical and biased views on Dzeko means now that I am not a "fan". Grow up.

whothefisAlice said:
@whothefisAlice. Mate thats ridiculous. Have you seen the games some of these players have played. Kolarov is a great fullback as the type mancini likes - Powerful and dangerous going forward. Clichy is more of a defensive/support fullback, nowhere as threatening as kolarov. Just appreciate his qualities and dont look down on the guy man. As a complete fullback even if he was the 26th in the world, I like the guy and what he offers and I would have no complaints.

Yes Enrique is shit, Evra has always been shit, Ashley Cole has always been shit, Warnock never puts in a good shift for Villa, Leighton Baines is the worst player to ever play football. You are indeed right in every way my old chum my old pal. Kolarov for Ballon D'Or...roll out the red carpet for our world class back up left back. Half a decent match, even by his average standards and he is world class. Grow up.[/quote]

I didnt say they were shit. And I didnt say kolarov is world-class. Please read with a clear mind eh? I just said he deserve some respect and credit because he is a very good player for us and for the way we play.

city diehard said:
Bosno said:
city diehard said:
I would hate to think what you're labelled as.

Haters gonna hate I guess. Just woudn't expect a city "fan" to hate on their own player so much and not give one single praise EVER.

How dare you question actual supporters integrity since you 'follow' City due to a player who shares your nationality, there is no logic in that. It would be similar to me following Madrid if MR moved there, just very strange. On another note I'm using my football knowledge which I possess to evaluate a player's performance, which I have come to the conclusion that Dzeko is not good enough and certainly wasn't "World Class" today as some have stated; he was far from it. Just because I disagree with your illogical and biased views on Dzeko means now that I am not a "fan". Grow up.

My bad should have looked at your name. Can't doubt your devotion to the club now. I guess with your "football knowledge" you should be the manager of the club, not Mancini. You think he is COMPLETE SHIT as you fail to say one good thing about him. So you should be the manager and not start or play Dzeko at all, because Mancini is clearly clueless about Dzeko's ability because he plays him. MANCINI OUT CITYDIEHARD IN! CITY will win the premier league title wth DIEHARDs impeccable football knowledge.

This thread is surely clarkie bait?

Both players are good pros but are no where near good enough for where we are going.

Expect Kolarov to be sold in the summer, Dzeko may be given a little longer.

Bosno said:
city diehard said:
Bosno said:

My bad should have looked at your name. Can't doubt your devotion to the club now. I guess with your "football knowledge" you should be the manager of the club, not Mancini. You think he is COMPLETE SHIT as you fail to say one good thing about him. So you should be the manager and not start or play Dzeko at all, because Mancini is clearly clueless about Dzeko's ability because he plays him. MANCINI OUT CITYDIEHARD IN! CITY will win the premier league title wth DIEHARDs impeccable football knowledge.

First of all stop acting like a child who's just spilt their milk; it's pathetic. Secondly, he's having to play Dzeko due to Mario's suspension and the Argie cnut; so therfore he has to play. Your hyperbolic staement is just riduculous by the way, grow a pair.

cookster said:

Both players are good pros but are no where near good enough for where we are going.

Where we going?

rastus said:
cookster said:

Where we going?

Wherever we want with the great owners we have now.

Dzeko's not at his best.

Kolarov doesn't seem to know how to defend, even tonight Fulham had joy.

Yeah Kolarov can put some good crosses in, but he needs to be doing more than that.

Tonight it didn't matter, but when we played top opposition in the past month you can easily see why fans criticise him.

Dzeko and Kolarov world class ??, you are joking right, Savic too soon to tell so maybe one day ?, Kolarov has his moments but he's not world class and never will be, Dzeko is just rubbish full stop and the sooner he goes the better for me.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dzeko's not at his best.

Kolarov doesn't seem to know how to defend, even tonight Fulham had joy.

Yeah Kolarov can put some good crosses in, but he needs to be doing more than that.

Tonight it didn't matter, but when we played top opposition in the past month you can easily see why fans criticise him.

No I completely understand why people criticize him. When he plays will have to depend on the team which we play. If their wing play is good clichy should play no doubt. Especially against united clichy should play. But I dont think that Kolarov is not good enough for our squad to get games. We is good enough to play a good 60% of our games and he offers a threat as an attacking mid, if we lack options, as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.