Dzeko and Kolarov are both world class

lets make sure were as positive about them as possible before the moaning brigade come ;)

Mark - TheBlue said:
A good game and they're now world class. Welcome to Bluemoon.

Never slated them mate always knew they needed time to adapt and always said Dzeko should work harder. He a goal tally of a goal every 2 games and half of those are as a sub.

They played alright.

Kola got a couple of cracking crosses into the box.

Good to see Dzeko score, hopefully his confidence will improve with that. Think he will always have his shocking first touches tho. But if he is putting the ball in the back of the net who cares.

hahahahaha.....we win comfortably in shit condition at home.

Savic played well and controlled in the back.

Dzeko held the ball up very well, had some very nice moves, and SCORED.

Kolarov ran the flanks superbly, lacked on the defensive end a couple of times but created chances with his crosses.

....AND SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL FUCKING ABOUT?!

ffs, will you ever be happy? the rags' forum is giving them a lot more credit than BM.

KOLAROV...AND...DZEKO...ARE...NOT...WORLD...CLASS.

Stop fucking moaning about people who aren't even moaning, simply stating (what may as well be) facts. I can name you at least 20-25 left backs that are better than Kolarov in world football im sure. No I wont bother wasting my time doing that before you ask.

123abcd said:
hahahahaha.....we win comfortably in shit condition at home.

Savic played well and controlled in the back.

Dzeko held the ball up very well, had some very nice moves, and SCORED.

Kolarov ran the flanks superbly, lacked on the defensive end a couple of times but created chances with his crosses.

....AND SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL FUCKING ABOUT?!

ffs, will you ever be happy? the rags' forum is giving them a lot more credit than BM.

The Rags are glory hunting idiots that's why they're Rags.

BosnianDiamond said:
bluebannana said:
wow a positive thread on Dzeko and kolarov I must be dreaming ;)
Going to turn ugly very quickly. Who cares if they're world class or not, just enjoy the victory lads and support your players.
Indeed. You might get a bunch of classless fans posting on here. Perish the thought.

itsnevereasy said:
They played alright.

Kola got a couple of cracking crosses into the box.

Good to see Dzeko score, hopefully his confidence will improve with that. Think he will always have his shocking first touches tho. But if he is putting the ball in the back of the net who cares.

Can someone make a .gif of his first touch from that really fast and hard ball towards the end? When he calmed it down in the air like it was nothing? Guess, you blinked at that moment and didn't catch it, or you just forgot to take off the "Dzeko bashing specs".

didactic said:
and Savic is on his way, Mancini knows exactly why he signed these players and game after game I am starting to see it. I think we should appreciate our squad and recognise their talents.

Great game from all 3 today.

Attention whore of the highest order.

SWP's back said:
We have 5 world class players

Hart
Yaya
Aguero
Silva
Kompany

Unless world class has replaced the term "good" in people's vocabulary
Balo?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/02/04/2884869/yaya-toure-if-i-could-pick-one-manchester-city-player-for" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... player-for</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.