Dzeko - How well did he play?

el_genio said:
Im laughing at the club that sold him for 25,000 because they thought he was crap. They must feel like they lost the winning lottery ticket.
Club managment at that time was more than crap.
Manager which put Dzeko to the first squad was sacked, and that was it.

Dzeko did what Dzeko was supposed to do. To be honest, first half he was like a stray sheep, but second half like he turned to a wolf hunter. He created a lot of space for Tevez, and although Tevez was a bit selfish I think that they will become unstoppable Dynamic Duo. Great team play.

8/10

wodda said:
unexpected item said:
He needs to stop calling the rags Manchester (1:26) otherwise, fantastic debut.

Deep down he, like the rest of the world, knows the score when he's not been forced to read from a piece of paper given to him by Gary Cooke

;)
How is Bebe the hobo getting on?
Jog on back to Rag Soup Kitchen

i thought he was really good second half, he struggled to get into it in the first half, but so did everyone else. in the second 45, he has some lovely touches, got a good assist for yayas goal, which was an absolutely breathtaking move. im really impressrfwith him, and you can see there is more to come from him

thought he had a sketchy first half, both centre-backs were both constantly nudging and pushing him in the back trying to make him feel uncomfortable, which he didn't rise to.

second half he got straight into it, he enjoyed himself, linked up with everyone especially tevez, he did some neat first touches and held the ball up just as good as anyone i've seen, with time he's gonna be a force for us, can't wait to see him settle in and bang some goals in.

only downfall was his horrific dive to win a free-kick from zabs throw-in, near the dug out second half on the touchline, was awful, but yeah he's class and looks the part.

Three players around Dzeko, there will be a lot of space for tavez this season :)

dzekoowolves.jpg

Three players around Dzeko, there will be a lot of space for tevez this season :)

dzekoowolves.jpg

Kralj Tvrtko said:
There is a certain grace about him, about the way he moves on the pitch, about the way he plays football in general.

This. Already the best traditional #9 I've seen at City. They say this guy has everything, and d'ya know what? I saw glimpses of everything. Passing, creativity, shooting, quick thinking, quick feet, aerial ability. No disappointment. I hope he builds from here because if he does, it's all ours. All of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.