Dzeko - How well did he play?

Looked like a lost moose calf in the first halv, just to come out as a full grown football playing moose in the second half.

Looked a little like Jo, except that Dzeko seems to be able to play real football.

6/10 first half, 8/10 second half.

Considering he was meant to be unfit from a winter break and had to settle into a new team from the word go in the toughest league in the business I'd say he did a solid job!

What excites me more is this is just the start, he hasn't even got going yet. Tevez looks another level with a striker like Dzeko ahead of him all we were missing was Silva. Can't wait for his contribution. Nothing against AJ he was alright today but Silva will be slipping balls in for Dzeko and Tevez all game long!

And some City players should learn that the essence of football is teamplay.
Being selfish in most situations is not good for the team.

Can somebody tell me which next City matches are?
103u4hg.jpg

Ibrahimovich on steroids - the number 5 for wolves was kicking lumps out of him and he just kept at it, his touch is sublime, vision top notch and the icing will be the goals to come.

fc zeljeznicar said:
And some City players should learn that the essence of football is teamplay.
Being selfish in most situations is not good for the team.

Can somebody tell me which next City matches are?
103u4hg.jpg

Brum and Villa away, cannot remember which first though.

Leicester in the cup mid week, although Edin cannot play in that one.

Funniest thing is the gulf in quality between him and Jo who he was a direct replacement for. I don’t think there is a scale big enough that would aptly measure the difference in ability between these two players.

Bunk said:
Leicester in the cup mid week, although Edin cannot play in that one.

So match against Villa is next weekend!

Bunk said:
Funniest thing is the gulf in quality between him and Jo who he was a direct replacement for. I don’t think there is a scale big enough that would aptly measure the difference in ability between these two players.

Well said. Hope Dzeko will bag one next time.

Bunk said:

10000% AGREED!

Like the difference between absolute zero and boiling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.