Dzeko is Going To Greece

Re: Dzeko Not Going To Greece

Who has been removed from our Europa list to fit Dzeko in? I didn't see who it was, presumably someone out on loan now.

Morning guys, I'm a bit concerned about this Aris game if Mancini fields a weakened team. Aris are not having the best of seasons and just sacked their coach but at home, and in Europe they are strong and it wii be one hell of an intimidating place to go. I spend half my time over in Greece so know kind of what to expect from this game and believe me, it's going to be tough. Just hope Mancini takes them seriously.
It really is their cup final of cup finals and the crowd will lift them to a level we need to be aware of. It's going to take bravery and guts out there to come away wih even a draw. Just wish I was going but can't justify a third trip over there in less than 5 weeks!

Daniel Taylor on Twitter:

@DTGuardian Clearly going to be one of those days. #MCFC say Dzeko will be on trip to Greece. But @iancheeseman reports Dzeko flew to Sarajevo at 7am.

Does anyone know the actual record of Aris in europe at home instead of "they haven't lost for 40 years at home". For all we know they could have played 3 home games in 40 years. It's not like they haven't lost a league game at home for 40 years.

WNRH said:
Does anyone know the actual record of Aris in europe at home instead of "they haven't lost for 40 years at home". For all we know they could have played 3 home games in 40 years. It's not like they haven't lost a league game at home for 40 years.
Couldn't tell you for sure, but speaking to friends over there they have played quite a lot of games in Europe. Not sure exactly though.

clubfoot said:
Daniel Taylor now saying Dzeko will be in Greece

Confused.com
Maybe he is meeting/collecting family members on the way. After all, Bosnia is not that far from Thessaloniki. Let us hope so coz we may need one of his goals.

K.Reeves right foot said:
WNRH said:
Couldn't tell you for sure, but speaking to friends over there they have played quite a lot of games in Europe. Not sure exactly though.
of all the teams left in the europa, they have the lowest score on the co-efficients, the more updated ones that take into account your domestic league

WNRH said:

I think it's 24 home games. But I'm not sure 100%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.