Dzeko is Going To Greece

Re: Dzeko Not Going To Greece

clubfoot said:
Doubt we will see Mario until Sunday v Notts County.

Dzeko IS eligible to play in the europa league.

Hopefully he plays Tevez tomorrow and rest him Sunday, otherwise we will be treated to seeing the free scoring Jo tomorrow night

I hope he rests Tevez as well.

fc zeljeznicar said:
WNRH said:
Does anyone know the actual record of Aris in europe at home instead of "they haven't lost for 40 years at home". For all we know they could have played 3 home games in 40 years. It's not like they haven't lost a league game at home for 40 years.

I think it's 24 home games. But I'm not sure 100%.

it's European games at home - they were in the Greek Second Division until recently
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=1593302.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/ne ... 93302.html</a>

I hope Mancini is not foolish enough to underestimate Aris and think we can beat them with Jo in the team...

fc zeljeznicar said:
Dtguardian on twitter (daniel taylor) is writing that Dzeko isn't travelling to Greece. :(
There are two posts. The first one was that he isn't travelling, but he's posted a second which says that MCFC say he is travelling but Ian Cheeseman said he'd gone to Sarajevo.

SuperNotts said:
clubfoot said:
Doubt we will see Mario until Sunday v Notts County.

Dzeko IS eligible to play in the europa league.

Hopefully he plays Tevez tomorrow and rest him Sunday, otherwise we will be treated to seeing the free scoring Jo tomorrow night

I hope he rests Tevez as well.

On a normal pitch, you have to want 9 or 10 rested mate.

Halfpenny said:
fc zeljeznicar said:
Dtguardian on twitter (daniel taylor) is writing that Dzeko isn't travelling to Greece. :(
There are two posts. The first one was that he isn't travelling, but he's posted a second which says that MCFC say he is travelling but Ian Cheeseman said he'd gone to Sarajevo.
I obviously missed the second post. I don't see why Dzeko wouldn't be eligible to play, when he didn't play any Euro competitions with Wolfsburg this season?? And as some previously said, it would be great for him to score a few if possible, to boost confidence. He has pretty good goal tally in european cups so far.

Halfpenny said:
fc zeljeznicar said:

I wonder if Sarajevo is Cheeseman's name for Carrington as apparently that's where Dzeko was this morning!

we should not underestimate these

a draw will suffice and after the last few away games since Xmas I don't expect much more especially with a weakened side

we'll be relying on the home leg for this game I suspect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.