Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

svennis pennis said:
JasminBosnia said:
Thanks to his goal vs County team is playing vs Reading, right?
Thanks to his two goals team is playing Kiev tonight, right?
7 Prem games? How many games he started, and did he get service in those 7 Prem games? Didn't he score vs rags through Silva back :-)? How many times he got pass from wide, Kolarov Micah SWP Tevez etc. ?

I know I will not get any reasonable answer on my questions from you, but you gotta point, Huh?

Yes, another fan from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

You have one post so you have no idea about how reasonable my posts have been in this thread.

I am not denying he has scored important goals in the cups. His second against Aris was a great goal. He has underperformed. I'm not basing my opinion on the fact he is my countries superstar or what he has done in other foreign leagues. I'm basing it on what I have seen from him in both league and cups in a City shirt.

I want him to succeed because he is hampering us through no fault of his own at present. I am seriously concerned we won't finish top four and we can't afford people who are struggling and at present he is in the league.

Out of interest do you still support Wolfsurg?

cheeky....but spot on

The board is clogged up with loads of Bosnians that think they know what they are talking about, sorry but i bet the majority havn't/didn't even know who god own club was until Edin signed in Jan, that said i believe he will come good and just needs time.

za bosancerose...

prestanite argumentirati u vezi dzeke, ovdje ima par balavaca koji jedva cekaju da nesto napisu protiv dzeke...

gledajte dzeku kako igra, i navijajte za manchester. a ovavke sprdancije ostavite luzerima

km09 said:
Dzeko Needs Crosses into the box thats Where hes at his best, We need to Play with 2 Wingers to get the best out of Dzeko,

Dzeko Would Thrive at Spurs with Lennon and Bale whipping crosses into the box.

Exactly right. Give him crosses from a fast attack and watch him break the net.

Ballotelli too.

remoh said:
km09 said:
Dzeko Needs Crosses into the box thats Where hes at his best, We need to Play with 2 Wingers to get the best out of Dzeko,

Dzeko Would Thrive at Spurs with Lennon and Bale whipping crosses into the box.

Ballotelli too.

nor dzeko nor balotelli have never played in a team with wingers. N E V E R

Amel said:
za bosancerose...

prestanite argumentirati u vezi dzeke, ovdje ima par balavaca koji jedva cekaju da nesto napisu protiv dzeke...

gledajte dzeku kako igra, i navijajte za manchester. a ovavke sprdancije ostavite luzerima

Poslusajte ovo.

Amel said:
za bosancerose...

Theres no need for that language ;)

What's it say :)

Mancio said:
remoh said:

Ballotelli too.

nor dzeko nor balotelli have never played in a team with wingers. N E V E R

Does that mean that they shouldn't, or couldn't?

Had no service at all so far but when he has the ball he has done well, not something you can say for the other members of the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.