Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Benarbia said:
I watched the ball bounce off him in the first 10 minutes when he was in the penalty area, he is horse shit hth

Yes, it never happens to forwards. NEVER.

Cause even your average forward controls anything thrown at him, even from 80-90 yards away.

You smart one, you!!!

Sigh...

Stillsy said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
The point is that Samaras is probably the worst player we've ever had on our books

right?....... now samaras is playing a club not fit to compete in our league and dzeko is at our club with a 27mil price tag next to his name. you watch him come good.

Samaras came with a £6m price tag when the club had fuck all money. As much as I would love it to happen, Dzeko will never be good enough for a top 4 premier league side and i'll give it another season before he's either shipped out on loan to Werder Bremen (or someone of that ilk) or sold for half the price.

I hope the lad proves me wrong however like Samaras, Jo who came before him i'm not going to hold my breath!!!

I would buy the argument that Dzeko is crap and can't do anything in Premier League if other strikers in this system were scoring...but they're not! not even Tevez is able to score over the last few games even when Dzeko is not playing. That points to the midfield and lack of creativity and chemistry overall.

Football is a team game and without chemistry and rhythm even the best players will struggle. If you are not a City fan it is easy to see that in the case of Manchester City, the team as a whole is less than the sum of the parts (the individual world class talent on the team). this can be fixed with patience and hard work but neither the club nor the fans have either.

I feel sorry for Dzeko because judging by his body language he seems to have lost his confidence. This could really ruin his career.

BosnianDiamond said:
I would buy the argument that Dzeko is crap and can't do anything in Premier League if other strikers in this system were scoring...but they're not! not even Tevez is able to score over the last few games even when Dzeko is not playing. That points to the midfield and lack of creativity and chemistry overall.

Football is a team game and without chemistry and rhythm even the best players will struggle. If you are not a City fan it is easy to see that in the case of Manchester City, the team as a whole is less than the sum of the parts (the individual world class talent on the team). this can be fixed with patience and hard work but neither the club nor the fans have either.

I feel sorry for Dzeko because judging by his body language he seems to have lost his confidence. This could really ruin his career.

I completely agree.

any striker in world football would struggle to score in our team at the moment. even tevez is recently. give him service and crosses he will score goals . rely on him to produce a wonder goal and a bit of magic while feeding off scraps he will struggle, its just not his game

Cant belive we are debating Dzeko after 13 games, the guy may be struggling to the speed of the premiership, but one thing you can't doubt is ability to score.
Before someone says it was against lesser oposition you still have to be able to put it away and remember if it wasnt for Dzeko scoring the half volley against notts county we wouldn't be playing the scum next month.
Come on guys lets give someone time before we slate him.

you tube video or not goals against teams like bayern desrve respect.

I think he held up the ball well and tried to feed off to player's when he got support, which wasn't often. He didn't look a threat on goal but that was as much to to do with how we attempted to 'park the bus' at the bridge.
He looked a lot stronger on the ball and wasn't as sloppy as he has been with his first touch.
I have every faith that he can and will be a great success for City. He has a great work ethic and desire to win, he's a team player and likes to link up play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.