Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Shit players like him dont score all the goals he has in the champions league and in the German league.

God I dread to think what some of us would make of Goater if he rolled up nowadays.

BIG DONKEY said:
gooney said:
he had much better game than Dzeko and showed his pace and ability several times. Dzeko has no pace whatsoever and thats a big no no in the PL

Wow what a load of crap. The prem's current top scorer is Berbatov and he has 0 pace.

-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:03 pm --

balkanno said:
Sure, right after the Game he was searching the Player ratings Theard.

Edin does read here (As does Kolarov). He also used to read the Wolfsburg forum when he was there.
plz tell me you are not comparing to berbatov? berba has fantastic first touch and aweraness, what he lacks in pace, he makes it up in touch, vision and technique

Really depressing seeing City fans giving up on a striker after 2 months at the club.

I'm sure we were never this bad.

johnny crossan said:
Dzeko will become a blue hero once the stiffness wears off.

this...just wait for the moment he settles and gets into his stride...he looks either afraid sometimes, or frustrated at the lack of support and the opportunities to score, hence stiff and indecisive in one-on-ones, notts vs the keeper, aris the same, chelski vs luiz and ivanovic a couple of times, but I've seen (repeating myself) yesterday flashes of him fighting back and getting the hang of it...Ivanovic and terry both, and luiz gave him a good kicking in the first few air duels, but only luiz didn't find himself on the ground couple of minutes later, both ivanovic and terry did...he did turn luiz a couple of times with his first touch but was far away from goal to make any real use of it...once he pops his first in slating will turn to glorification...

I thought he had best debut of most of our front man signings in recent years, a nutmeg, an assist, OK he hasn't been outstanding but he won a lot in the air at Chelsea which takes some doing. Don't always need to score when you first come but show you are a team player. Drog didn't settle easily at Chelsea when he first came did he?

disco dawson said:
I thought he had best debut of most of our front man signings in recent years, a nutmeg, an assist, OK he hasn't been outstanding but he won a lot in the air at Chelsea which takes some doing. Don't always need to score when you first come but show you are a team player. Drog didn't settle easily at Chelsea when he first came did he?

there are always two sides of the story...the one you saw, as did I, him having a good game winning headers and linking up play, and some, as on MOTD see what they want to see, him loosing the ball, not being confident enough to try and take on Luiz and stuff like that...

Confidence is the problem IMO, he needs to start shooting more instinctively instead of taking one or two touches or trying to work a better position. There was a good example of that yesterday when he got the ball on the the left corner of the chelsea box in a bit of space - an instant left foot shot was on and I've seen him score from that position but he took two touches and then tried to come inside and the chance was gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.