Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Who would he play for? We won last match 5-0, bad karma changing that formation.

kalouk said:
I really hope he plays tonight.

So do I because we would clearly have to be at least 6.0 up for Bob to consider pulling a splinter out of his backside.

The only other reason for him playing will be because we are in a desperate situation and need a miracle turnaround.

ManCitylegend92 said:
plays tonight for what? a non league team maybe? he hasn't done one thing right yet in this game

This is why I want Dzeko to leave this team ASAP. Away from clueless manager and whinny little pussy fans like MCL92. If you've watched the first half, after which you wrote that comment, you'd see that Dzeko was the only player who was making an effort. Excuse my French, but you don't know shit about football.

Hare said:
ManCitylegend92 said:
plays tonight for what? a non league team maybe? he hasn't done one thing right yet in this game

This is why I want Dzeko to leave this team ASAP. Away from clueless manager and whinny little pussy fans like MCL92. If you've watched the first half, after which you wrote that comment, you'd see that Dzeko was the only player who was making an effort. Excuse my French, but you don't know shit about football.

i've been watching city for 46 years, seen great players and poor players, dzeko i'm afraid mate is shit

King Geedorah said:
Done alright but for a physical striker he only seems strong running away from goal.

As soon as he masters delivering himself ball from the midfield, he'll be handful. LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.