Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Guys, I might be wrong, but this is not an official Bosnian qualify thread. Its about Dzeko. I do respect all players, but pls go somewhere else, and talk about your last night match vs Romania. Only thing I am interested here is that Dzeko has scored, and I am very glad about it. I hope he'll be firing with his max power in no time here in ManCity.

ManCity4Evah said:
Guys, I might be wrong, but this is not an official Bosnian qualify thread. Its about Dzeko. I do respect all players, but pls go somewhere else, and talk about your last night match vs Romania. Only thing I am interested here is that Dzeko has scored, and I am very glad about it. I hope he'll be firing with his max power in no time here in ManCity.

Hardly think a couple of posts about a game Dzeko played in and his team mates is going to spoil this thread, it was only a handful of posts it's not as if you had to trawl through pages to find any mention of Edin.

Right place at the right time for his goal and hit the post with a great effort in the first half from about 20yds out and across goal. Im positive that he will end up scoring lots of goals for us!

balkanno said:
Džeko said:
City needs Miralem Pjanić, he is awesome

M-I-S-I-M-O-V-I-C

I was watching the game, Dzeko didnt played so great. However, its good he scored and that will give him a boost. Misimovic is the Key in our Squad, its a shame such Player at his best Years has to play in Russian League.

Well, for long periods I think Dzeko was really good, but you have to look at his total contribution, his passing was good, his possession of the ball flawless, and he looked sharp. The goal itself was nothing special, only positioning. As for Misimovic, well he is without exaggeration one of the few midfield geniuses. Holds the all time assist record in Germany, 20 in 2008/9, and his passing is second to none in precision and vision. His career was derailed by Wolfsburg's crazy behaviour last summer followed by Hagi's scandalous treatment of him, but I think he could go somewhere nice already this summer. A pity that English people who don't watch German football don't know him and his craft.

byronic said:
balkanno said:
M-I-S-I-M-O-V-I-C

I was watching the game, Dzeko didnt played so great. However, its good he scored and that will give him a boost. Misimovic is the Key in our Squad, its a shame such Player at his best Years has to play in Russian League.

Well, for long periods I think Dzeko was really good, but you have to look at his total contribution, his passing was good, his possession of the ball flawless, and he looked sharp. The goal itself was nothing special, only positioning. As for Misimovic, well he is without exaggeration one of the few midfield geniuses. Holds the all time assist record in Germany, 20 in 2008/9, and his passing is second to none in precision and vision. His career was derailed by Wolfsburg's crazy behaviour last summer followed by Hagi's scandalous treatment of him, but I think he could go somewhere nice already this summer. A pity that English people who don't watch German football don't know him and his craft.

Mate i was there, in the Halftime there where Comments like: "Citys Game affected him too much." (light version). He did some good passes, and im not saying he was aweful. But, there was many Ball losses, mostly when Pjanic was arround. However, its awesome to see how Misimovic work for Dzeko. Infact, we was directly playing when Misimovic had the Ball. On the End the Win is going to help both. Hagi made big shit, thats for sure. But Diether Hoeness cracked everything, i didnt saw more stupid Manager than him. Bet Magath would love to take Dzeko and Misimovic back, but they got the Shit now.

Dzeko (not just for me) didnt played "great" it was kinda dissaponting in some way, if i could i would say Ibisevic played better, but that wouldnt be true. So, there where good Indicators about his.

Maybe i rate this too high on the Club Football way, so overrall he was good but i hope he gets better.

balkanno said:
byronic said:

Mate i was there, in the Halftime there where Comments like: "Citys Game affected him too much." (light version). He did some good passes, and im not saying he was aweful. But, there was many Ball losses, mostly when Pjanic was arround. However, its awesome to see how Misimovic work for Dzeko. Infact, we was directly playing when Misimovic had the Ball. On the End the Win is going to help both. Hagi made big shit, thats for sure. But Diether Hoeness cracked everything, i didnt saw more stupid Manager than him. Bet Magath would love to take Dzeko and Misimovic back, but they got the Shit now.

Dzeko (not just for me) didnt played "great" it was kinda dissaponting in some way, if i could i would say Ibisevic played better, but that wouldnt be true. So, there where good Indicators about his.

Maybe i rate this to much on the Club Football way, so overrall he was good but i hope he gets better.

So , in summary, dzeko was shit yesterday too ?

maybe it was mancini fault

Mancio said:

In Summary, you didnt read the Comment to the End.

Nobody criticized Mancini here, he is doing a good job. But maybe, you should shut that ironic Undertune off if you want to discuss with somebody.

Yeah,he was big shit.Loosing ball 3 times in whole game with 2 defenders on his back(every time he fought to win it back,making foul to stop the attack etc.)He had few shots in first half,one was very good.Scored a winner in most important game in qualis for bosnia..yes he was shit.

balkanno said:
Mancio said:

In Summary, you didnt read the Comment to the End.

Nobody criticized Mancini here, he is doing a good job. But maybe, you should shut that ironic Undertune off if you want to discuss with somebody.

mate , the ironic part was directed at all that fans that instead of understand how at the minute dzeko isn't playing at his best tried to accuse the way City play , the lack of services , the lack of wingers , the lack of sun , the lack of wind , the lack of rain , etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.