Dzeko (Merged)

Think last night proved one thing - he shouldn't be let anywhere near the 1st team - 2 chances - one of them a greast chance and he fluffed his lines

CARTHORSE

Ps Paddy V all is forgiven calmed the team right down

How many chances has balotelli put away ? Don't forget who kept Man c in the FA cup and got 3 vital points against Blackburn ........... not bad for the first 6 months. IMO Dzeko has made only one mistake and that is that he has chosen Manchester City rather than a team oriented around team work. All in all those who criticise Dzeko have NFI about football

610x.jpg

His movement is superb. Get him the ball a bit quicker and he'll score by the trolley full.
Also if he's being played up front on his own then deliver the ball at chest hight rather than head height he will then be able to control it and pass to a City player arriving in support.

Think Dzeko will be the business next season. I love his personality, he's not arrogant, puts in a lot of hard work, and is team player.

I've changed my views on this player.
Thought he was a Jo/santa Cruz reincarnate, but Bolton away told me he's going to score a lot of goals for us and the way the players all went to him when he scored that day says they rate him.
His movement's excellent and at at a time we're questionning if players want to play for us this guy defo does.
Remember there were those who wondered whether DE JONG was good enough after a few games!!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.