Dzeko (Merged)

JOGAMIGMOG said:
Still got the 1st touch of an elephant though. :)

I thought his first touch was poor on a few occasions against West Ham, looks like he could benefit from some Niall Quinn style sessions in the gym working on it. I've got a good feeling about Dzeko, he's a natural finisher, get him the service and he'll do the rest.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
Still got the 1st touch of an elephant though. :)

I thought his first touch was poor on a few occasions against West Ham, looks like he could benefit from some Niall Quinn style sessions in the gym working on it. I've got a good feeling about Dzeko, he's a natural finisher, get him the service and he'll do the rest.

His touch was poor against West Ham - and in other City games - but his touch in general is good. Remember, he lacks match practice.

I honestly think that at this level the first touch is all mental. It's about confidence and knowing where to go with the ball. I think Dzeko sometimes hesitates with what he wants to do and that can result in a poor first touch. But if you notice, the times when he knows where to go, his touch is deliberate and perfect. Just look at the passes to Yaya Toure and Tevez for those goals, and the goal against Blackburn was a perfect first touch.

I'd like to see him start but you just can't change a winning team.

If he is going to come in, I'd like to see him upfront with Balotelli at the expense of Johnson, he's too ineffective for my liking recently.

Do you guys crying about 'first touch' notice that those bad touches usually come in first few minutes after ENTERING the game off the bench, which is completely natural for anyone until they worm-up???

Unfuckingbelieveable some lack of reasoning on these boards.

EaglesFan said:
Do you guys crying about 'first touch' notice that those bad touches usually come in first few minutes after ENTERING the game off the bench, which is completely natural for anyone until they warm-up???

Unfuckingbelieveable some lack of reasoning on these boards.

something I noted few posts ago...

Benarbia said:
Still a carthorse, seen a little effor from him recently

go get a life....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.