Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

BLUEYdogg said:
FFS give him time....Tevez had 2 goals in his first 12 games for us, Silva took a while to settle in...Komps and De Jong were ponderous in their first season with us. Balo has been injured alot and Dzeko needs time to adjust he looks very handy and like Drogba for Chelsea will do fine once he learns the ropes and adjusts to the pace.

Lets remember Henry never scored a goal for Arsenal for over a year and CR7 only scored 5 in his first seasaon.

I think Dzeko will work better with Balotelli rather than Tevez. we also need wingers with Balo and Dzeko leading the line.
What the fuck is all this "cr7" shit!!! Anyone saying this should receive an automatic ban!! Cmon blues sort it or next it will be "wazza"and "scholsey"!!

Edin is like a playful child, once he gets into the mood and habit of scoring he doesn't stop....but if you take his toys away (don't provide useful crosses) he finds it hard to play...but I think that the system will get tweaked a bit more, City is not yet a finished product...but he'll soon get there, shake some more of the winter break rust left off him and start banging them in for fun...

I Hart Man City said:
Dino_bosnian said:
Dzeko is better player than Tevez. Tevez isn't player of the month, Dzeko is player of the month. He can't get ball from players of Manchster City especially from Tevez. He is very stupid player, because he don't know speak English language for 6-7 years.

Not having a go. Just found that bit somewhat ironic.

Not terribly ironic though, is it.
The poster's point is about a player's English while he lives in England. The poster most likely lives outside England (yet uses a comprehensible English). Which might only enlarge the irony of Tevez's English. Anyway.

byronic said:
I Hart Man City said:
Not having a go. Just found that bit somewhat ironic.

Not terribly ironic though, is it.
The poster's point is about a player's English while he lives in England. The poster most likely lives outside England (yet uses a comprehensible English). Which might only enlarge the irony of Tevez's English. Anyway.

Haha. Game, set, match.

howfen blue said:
BLUEYdogg said:
FFS give him time....Tevez had 2 goals in his first 12 games for us, Silva took a while to settle in...Komps and De Jong were ponderous in their first season with us. Balo has been injured alot and Dzeko needs time to adjust he looks very handy and like Drogba for Chelsea will do fine once he learns the ropes and adjusts to the pace.

Lets remember Henry never scored a goal for Arsenal for over a year and CR7 only scored 5 in his first seasaon.

I think Dzeko will work better with Balotelli rather than Tevez. we also need wingers with Balo and Dzeko leading the line.
What the fuck is all this "cr7" shit!!! Anyone saying this should receive an automatic ban!! Cmon blues sort it or next it will be "wazza"and "scholsey"!!

Well said, fckin vomit inducing.

BlueMo' said:
howfen blue said:

Well said, fckin vomit inducing.

This! Ban please.....

Dino_bosnian said:
Dzeko is better player than Tevez. Tevez isn't player of the month, Dzeko is player of the month. He can't get ball from players of Manchster City especially from Tevez. He is very stupid player, because he don't know speak English language for 6-7 years.

No he isn't.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
I must be seeing things totally different to some posters.I was a bit sceptical about Edin before he arrived,thinking he might be another samararse.But I can honestly say I've been impressed with him and can't understand all this "give him time" stuff.
Same here. He looks fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.