Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Petetheblu said:
I feel that its my responsiblity to let people know that the king Carlos who came from the darkest regions of somewhere close took around SIX yes SIX months to get his form........Those of you crying for Dzeko's crown are embarrassing yourselves and should go and have a word with that fella you see staring at you blankly in the mirror!!!! :)

Time and patience always pays in football, even Benjani scored at the swamp after being given time. While Stephen Ireland played a cracker one season after a couple of lows.

Same as Bobby himself really, TIME TIME TIME has to be on the menu.

I'm having happy faces and spaghetti for tea.

Totally agree people forget he didn't play or train for a month before signing. It would be be more worrying if he wasn't trying. It will come for him very soon.

Tez Tosterone said:
Just a little concerned about the Steve McClaren quotes in the papers today in connexion with the need for City fans to exercise patience with our new Bosnian acquisition.

He talks of next season before his real potential is likely fulfilled.

This may or may not be the case. If Mancini (and Kidd and Platt) get their act together, he may prove to be a goalscoring success well before May. If he (Mancini) does not adjust the tactics to play to his strengths, not least in making sure he gets proper service instead of asking for an improvement, this may never happen.

The last time I remember a warning being issued to us after we signed a player for £17m was the chilling message from the players agent. The player was Jo and the message was identical to that issued by the "wally with a brolly". Slightly unnerving too me.

I know this might sound a bit soft but I don't like the idea that Edin knows some fans think he isn't good enough. Is this general knowledge if Mclaren is talking about it? It is hardly going to boost his confidence if he does. I hope he knows the majority of fans understand his situation and are prepared to give him the time he needs if Bluemoon is anything to go by.

I think those complaining about Dzeko should take a swift glance at the 'City fans weak mentality' thread. How do you honestly expect him to find his form when we are slating him for the word 'go'? Seriously, he's been here for a MONTH. Give him a chance, my gut feeling says that he won't let us down.

I must be seeing things totally different to some posters.I was a bit sceptical about Edin before he arrived,thinking he might be another samararse.But I can honestly say I've been impressed with him and can't understand all this "give him time" stuff.

Edin dzeko will be an amazing goalscorer for us when we play a 442 of some description with him and tevez up top togeather because in a 433 he is a waste playing out wide and the same in a 451 on his own because tev wants to be a top goalscorrer so he doesn't want to play in behind when he has already scored 20 this seasonplay them up top togeather and we will see goals.

----------------Hart----------------_____--------------Hart----------------
richards--kompany---lescott--kolarov_____Richards-kompany-Lescott-zabaleta
----------------Dejong-------------______--------------Dejong-------------
-------Yaya------------Barry-------______---------------Yaya-------------
----------------Silva---------------______--Silva-------------------Kolarov
---------Tevez------Dzeko---------______--------Tevez------Dzeko--------

2 good formations that would work

-- Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 pm --

anymore than 2sheiks said:
I must be seeing things totally different to some posters.I was a bit sceptical about Edin before he arrived,thinking he might be another samararse.But I can honestly say I've been impressed with him and can't understand all this "give him time" stuff.

im with u mate, i think he looks good but some players have had there noses pushed out with his arrival and are in a sense not helpin him, but the issue wouldn't be there iff we played 2 forwards

some of you guys forget who Dzeko is,...he is not ronaldo or messi,...he is not a spectacular player, if i had to compare him with somebody it would be shearer,...
you can say whatever you want about Dzeko but the fact is that he is not well recieved by the team, dzeko is the new guy he got a lot of media attantion before and after the transfer and a lot of guys are jealouse and you can see it on the field, no one is feeding Dzeko so what do you expect? he cant do it all alone and thats the reason why mancini has put dzeko on bench,...
and i wanna respond the guy who postet santa cruz is better than dzeko cuz santa cruz played for bayern and dzeko "just" for wolfsburg,....yes santa cruz played for bayern so what, santa cruz has never played a key role at munich, he had his high at blackburn before the transfer to city and thats it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.