Dzeko (Merged)

Dzeko

munir said:
The only reason I registered on this forum is to say that I'm really sorry about all the Bosnians which are constantly saying all the best about Dzeko. I am also from Bosnia, and the guys which started to watch Manchester only because of Dzeko and to be unreal are annoying me :D . The only thing that I'll say about Edin is that these 7 or 8 games he didn't show 50% of his talent, and you just need to be patient and I assure u that he will begin to score.

As for club I think that the club would have much better results with Ireland and Dunne in the squad , and maybe Bellamy. Honestly I didn't watch a lot of the Manchester games in the past years, but in the games i did i noticed that the Dunne was giving 200 % of his ability, the similar thing is with Ireland, and as for Bellamy I was always fascinated with his will and his persistence. Maybe I'm wrong, because I'm not familiar why they leave the club, and i didn't watch all of the games, but this is my opinion because the similiar thing was with chelsea when they started to buy bunch of players, but the key players stayed terry and Lampard, and I think that Manchester should be better team with Dunne and Ireland ( and Bellamy :D )

Greetings to u all ( Sorry if my english is bad ) :D

Your English is great. Regarding Dunne, Ireland, etc we like to tinker

Re: Dzeko

Just needs to get his confidence up when facing one on one with the keeper.
so far keepers 2 Dzeko 0..
Come on Edin you can do this.

Judge Roughneck said:
Now then. Humble pie. Who'd like a slice?

Get it while it's hot.

NcNcNc you do not know the real deal =)

2652818115_d24c165ed7.jpg

burek_trokut_3.gif

bosanski%20lonac.jpg

2739.551837.jpg

None can beat this ^^

Ukuco sam na google "bosanski krompir" i prvo mi izbaci sliku Seke Aleksic =)

I can see signs that Dzeko and Tevez are starting to form a partnership together.

They each scored against Notts Co. & they combined very well against Aris.

We have had good forwards before: Robinho, Bellamy, Adebayor, but none have formed a partnership together. This is important for a successful team

I agree, they seem to be working much better together the last 2 games. Lets wait and see how they do against Fulham.

He'd definitely develop into a fearsome striker in the yrs to come......just needs some time.
ppl say he's slow but i dont think so-it's just tht he has an ungainly run(looks clumsy)& his pace would be more than sufficient to be a hit in the epl.

I foresee in the near future he'll be able to hold the play up(just like peter crouch for spurs),send in power headers besdides finishing in superb style with his L/R foot.

A thought I had this morning.

Dzeko:

27 mill - 0 years premier league experience. 9 games - 3 assists - 4 goals (and the goal off silva's back - whether he deserves that one or not is debated.) that is a goal assisted or scored every 110 minutes or so (hasnt gone full 90 in all apps).

Torres in same time period:

50 mill - 4 years premier league experience. 9 games - 3 goals - 0 assists. That's a goal scored or created every 270 minutes or so so far.

Forget premier league experience or having to bed in, class is class and it is already showing.

If this is Dzeko playing poorly, I am extremely excited about the prospect of what is to come. I am very happy with the way we chose to spend our money.

the more quality crosses city put in the better dzeko will become simple really. 2 goals against notts county came from crosses. he has been unlucky with 2 headers against aris too. until he arrived we never posed a threat from crosses.
even if he doesnt get on the end of them there is the chance of others picking up the ball around the area when the defenders try to clear. the scum are masters of this. on a side note kolorov really needs to sought he delivery out he was shocking in the last game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.