Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Anyway, Mouth aside and talkign football.

I really like him. I think he' going to be our main goal threat for years to come... I'm half tempted to put money on him being prem top scorer next season. Reason i think this, is despite lacking blistering pace and occassionly looking slightly awkward he seems to have great bearings... and knows exacly where the goal is at all times... this is trait of a natural goal scorer. Something we lack, I mean as good as Tevez is (God in my eyes and i hope he stays for years), a true goal scorer he is not (sounds ridiculous with 50 in 74 i know). in 7 starts i've seen Dzeko score with both feet his head and had a lot saved.... how many times has he blazed the ball over??? He seems to pretty much hit the target every time and at least ask the keeper questions. He's an instinctive striker and with goals will come shapness and confidence. He also is a team player and works hard.... an ideal model if you want to be succesful.

We won't see the best of him this season. Hopefully he can assist in getting us in the Champions league and explode next year.

Mark my words he'll seem like great business in 12 months time and the rest of the Europe will be jealous. And the bin dippers will be scratching their heads wondering why they paid nearly £10million extra for Dzeko lite!

CITYROBBO said:
Dzeko will score more than torres over next few years, is younger two footed and at half the price. i believe over next few weeks with us fighting for top 4 he will be the difference with crucial goals 27 million very well spent:)

I dont think thats possiable, Torres record of first 50 goals is unfathomable, but theres hope now.

balkanno said:
CITYROBBO said:
Dzeko will score more than torres over next few years, is younger two footed and at half the price. i believe over next few weeks with us fighting for top 4 he will be the difference with crucial goals 27 million very well spent:)

I dont think thats possiable, Torres record of first 50 goals is unfathomable, but theres hope now.

I think the key phrase is here "over the next few years".

He is not Eriksson's long lost son - but he definitely is BATMAN. Look at his mouth - that gave it away!
Dzeko-Edin.jpg

All joking aside the one thing I like the most about him is his awareness. It's almost Barcelona-esqe. I know most players do this but I've just noticed it so clearly from him. Look at some compilations on youtube or watch him play for us.
When he thinks he'll recieve the ball in a good area he'll always have a quick glance towards goal, then when he has the ball he'll do the same. You can almost see him calculating the movement of defenders, the position of the keeper and exactly where he wants to place the ball in the net.
9/10 he looks to place it exactly where intended! A bit like Henry used to do actually.
You can see it clearly in the highlights from the two Aris goals he got.

I just think he'll be a goal-scoring machine next season.

Dzeko

Liked everything about him last night. The people slating his touch have clearly never seen him play live. Great touch. Great vision and great finishing.

Mad Mario said:
Liked everything about him last night. The people slating his touch have clearly never seen him play live. Great touch. Great vision and great finishing.

im glad he's finding his feet so quickly it took and proving people on here wrong, and i think mario was a lot better in his overall performance and effort last night too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.