Dzeko (Merged)

Really glad he got the winner last night.

Seems like a decent guy who wants to do well for us. Love to see him get a few more before the end of the season and next year, top goal scorer in the league!

beautiful_mind said:
A poor guy !!! Listening that interview you could feel how a genuine team player thinks. The sad thing is that he was not supposed to get that boll. The little guy (Silva) was trying to score himself though he had Edin in a perfect position. Silva is destroying all forwards in the current City game set up.

This is very interessing, because of the History of David Silva. Lately Valencia Fans was saying the same, even Spain offers more open Gameplay, Silva got questiable before his Transfer. The thing, here is something true, thats why Silva didnt could to manage a Position in Spains Squad at the World Cup and in the Qualifys.

Silva is potenical Player who will allways search his Connection (Case MCFC - Tevez) and leave other Players to do the work for him. But he cant work with all Players, thats something like his nature and thats why he didnt played starting at Spain on WC, they use all 11 Players.

I think that's just shite. He's pretty much the most creative player we've got, alongside AJ, and we've seen his through-passes a hundred times. Last thing I'd call him is selfish.
Good job Edin, keep it up. Could we see a goal or two more until the end of the season, please? That'd be awesome.

Define creative player
-- End of Info

In the Gameplay you separate "creative Players" in two or three Categories.

1) 100% Team Service - Xavi, Iniesta, Özil, Sneijder, Pirlo, Misimovic like

2) Invidualist - Messi, Ronaldo, Robben like

What Categorie would be Silva, 100% Team Service? Good Joke.

It's a fact. Silva has every now and again a few toches more than needed in his play. He could have passed to Dzeko, but instead of doing it, he tryed to dribble more and eventually had to pass someone else, who was standing near the corner, i think. It's not about Dzeko, it's more about Man City chronically lacking in teamplay and creativity.

I'll give u another example that just crossed my mind. How many times have we seen Kolarov shooting from 30+ m, instead of trying to cross? I mean, Balo and Dzeko are great players, but this lad keeps pushing his own. I agree, he can try sometimes, cause his left foot is a killer, but he does that meanwhile far too often. I mean, he is not brought to score goals, but to help some other lads to score them.

I don't know if it's because of Mancini or of egoism of some players, but this issue needs to be sorted out during the summer break. Otherwise, Man City doesn't stand a chance against one real TEAM in champions league.

P.S. And Silva is a very skilled player, but he will never be a brilliant playmaker until he realizes that - in terms of goals coring - he should be a servant to the strikers, not the executor.

If you look at Real Madrid from last 3 seasons (this one with Mourinho and 2 before) you can notice a HUGE change in team play. Yes, they were always quite good, with a lot of fantastic individual players and they could beat just about everyone... until they bump into some other TEAM (Barcelona, Milan, Lyon... you name it) and get crushed. This season, they have Mou who does not like individualism but real teamplay and guess what - they beat Milan and even Barcelona 5 days ago. Those powerful individuals have suddenly become team players and it shows. There's a lot of similarity between Real and City - City also has a lot of great individuals, but a lot of them are like wild animals - untamed. They have to play more like a team then not even MU or Chelsea would stop them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.