Dzeko or Adebayor

city diehard said:
Crouchinho said:
BIG DONKEY said:
The game at WHL should have been enough :)

The whole team were fantastic that day, City were the best team I've seen at WHL in many years.

Glancing through the Dzeko thread it looks as if people are 50/50 on him.

I did see him against Napoli but it obviously wasn't one of his good days. I'll be watching against the bin dippers anyway and hoping for a City win. It's important those teams dont catch Spurs at all

By the way ade is our sloppy seconds, shows how far you've come.

We're not doing bad with him so I think it suits both parties. His stock goes up, City free up a bit of wage bill, Spurs finally have a decent striker!

city diehard said:
Crouchinho said:
BIG DONKEY said:
The game at WHL should have been enough :)

The whole team were fantastic that day, City were the best team I've seen at WHL in many years.

Glancing through the Dzeko thread it looks as if people are 50/50 on him.

I did see him against Napoli but it obviously wasn't one of his good days. I'll be watching against the bin dippers anyway and hoping for a City win. It's important those teams dont catch Spurs at all

By the way ade is our sloppy seconds, shows how far you've come.
Why be like that when he is a decent poster giving his views?

Ady is excellent in his day b it's only a matter of time before Spurs fans get fed up with him. He started well at Arse and then disappeared and the same happened at City. It'll happen at Spurs as well. I just hope it doesn't happen until they actually buy him instead of whilst they're suckling on our tit (whilst their fans moan about our money)

The important thing is that this is a debate you all are able to have. A debate that Spurs fans could only dream of having. So, while you might belittle the OP for even bringing up this argument, keep that in mind.

Personally, I understand the criticisms of Ade, but so for we haven't seen those issues at Spurs. All I have seen is a guy enjoying his football, willing to work hard on the pitch, and able to score some very important goals. Not saying this won't change, but at the moment he looks like the complete, experienced EPL striker we thought we were getting.

The attitude thing certainly litters his past, but I also believe that your attitude, to an extent, is molded by your environment. With the way things are going at Spurs it isn't surprising to see Ade with a good attitude. The team is in good form, he is getting on well with the rest of the team, and he is enjoying playing for 'Arry.

Sorry, I guess I haven't done much to address the OP. I guess i'll just agree with the masses and say it was a stupid question :-D

Batman said:
Right I apologise for making the thread!

I too agree Dzeko is miles better than ade,

I just wondered what u all thought that's all :'(

Tbh I think a fair question with Ade in such good form at the mo! I much prefer Dzeko because of his better attitude and hard work when things don't go well, but sometimes he gets isolated, and i can usually tell what sort of game he's gonna have after 20 mins. Mancini wouldn't of bought Edin if he though much of Ade, and that's good enough for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.