Dzeko or Adebayor

They are both great players but different, personally, I think Ade's overall contribution to the team is better than Edin but Dzeko is a more natural finisher.

I'm hating watching Ade play so well for Spurs, I think we have dropped a big b*llock letting him go there. He is everything they were missing last season, he is linking up their play exceptionally well.

MaxCityBlue said:
To compare Dzeko to Adebayor is like compairing Vincent Van Gogh to Rolf Harris. The two are leagues apart.

I've never seen Van Gogh play the wobble board so can't judge.

Early days yet for Ade at Spuds, so he still looks interested. And they are playing well, so he wants to be part of it. And he's still trying to get back at Arsenal fans. Wait till it all goes wrong and just watch him disappear. Bobby knows best and this guy always was/still is a lazy waste of space.
Or, if you want a one word answer - Dzeko.

Best striker we've had at Spurs since Berbatov.

Holds the ball up very well and very unselfish, good at bringing other people into play. His one touch passing is very good, which he probably learnt at Arsenal.

The only downside is his finishing, he seems to miss a few easy chances. That said, he's still scoring so I'm not complaining too much.

I haven't seen enough of Dzeko to compare the two, or whether they should even be compared at all. I don't think City see enough great games from Ade after that Arsenal incident<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:08 pm --<br /><br />
mancunial said:
MaxCityBlue said:
To compare Dzeko to Adebayor is like compairing Vincent Van Gogh to Rolf Harris. The two are leagues apart.
yea rolfs brilliant ha
Agree, Van Gogh made fuzzy paintings. Rolf was a legend in Rolfs Cartoon Club and sang dodgy songs

Crouchinho said:

Holds the ball up very well and very unselfish, good at bringing other people into play. His one touch passing is very good, which he probably learnt at Arsenal.

The only downside is his finishing, he seems to miss a few easy chances. That said, he's still scoring so I'm not complaining too much.

I haven't seen enough of Dzeko to compare the two, or whether they should even be compared at all. I don't think City see enough great games from Ade after that Arsenal incident

-- Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:08 pm --

mancunial said:
MaxCityBlue said:
yea rolfs brilliant ha
Agree, Van Gogh made fuzzy paintings. Rolf was a legend in Rolfs Cartoon Club and sang dodgy songs

The game at WHL should have been enough :)

BIG DONKEY said:
Crouchinho said:

I haven't seen enough of Dzeko to compare the two, or whether they should even be compared at all. I don't think City see enough great games from Ade after that Arsenal incident

mancunial said:
yea rolfs brilliant ha

The whole team were fantastic that day, City were the best team I've seen at WHL in many years.

Glancing through the Dzeko thread it looks as if people are 50/50 on him.

I did see him against Napoli but it obviously wasn't one of his good days. I'll be watching against the bin dippers anyway and hoping for a City win. It's important those teams dont catch Spurs at all

Crouchinho said:
BIG DONKEY said:
Crouchinho said:

The whole team were fantastic that day, City were the best team I've seen at WHL in many years.

Glancing through the Dzeko thread it looks as if people are 50/50 on him.

I did see him against Napoli but it obviously wasn't one of his good days. I'll be watching against the bin dippers anyway and hoping for a City win. It's important those teams dont catch Spurs at all

By the way ade is our sloppy seconds, shows how far you've come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.