Dzeko or No Dzeko for Derby?

As Bosnian participant in this forum my posts will be probably taken with reserves however I ll say my opinion.
For me it is obvious that MCFC hardly can play and win against any serious team when Tevez plays as he usually do. Which means when he s got the ball, everybody else can return in defense as he is bull who only sees goal as red skarf.
Cant help noticing that Birmingham which is average team, had so many passes (which are building the game) more than MCFC had i two games together.
Any stronger team and their coach already recognize this disadvantage and will definitely take advantage of it. MCFC looks much better team(as a team) when Tevez dont play.
His goals(if scored) wont be enough to make victory against any well organized opponent.
This of course can be changed if coach could influence on his behaviors but is not seen so far.
Not many players can score goal like this.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1uck8UC9pU[/youtube]

does anyone not think the fact mancini asked for dzeko to stay on international week suggest hel start?

Manchester City's Patrick Vieira insists his side must attack Manchester United in the derby this Saturday if they want to have a chance at closing the gap at the top of the table.

The midfielder is an old adversary of United in his days as an Arsenal player, taking part in some fearsome battles over the years against Roy Keane.

And Vieira insists his side must go on the offensive in order to secure three points and attain a foothold in the title race.

Vieira told The National: "When you look at the players we have, we have to go to United and try to win the game.

"But to have a chance to beat United, you have to play your own game against them. You have to score.

"There is no point going to Old Trafford and saying, 'OK, we are going to defend for 90 minutes,' because it won't happen; they will score against you.

"But if you go and say, 'OK, we will score,' then we have a chance to win the game."

United go into the game on the back of a disappointing loss to relegation-threatened Wolverhampton Wanderers - their first in 29 league matches.

But Vieira insists United will use their defeat as a motivation for success in the Manchester derby on Saturday.

"We must expect a backlash and a battle," said Viera.

"Big clubs like United, they always talk about the importance of never losing two times in a row, so they will want to bounce back to winning ways immediately.

"But, of course, we will want to win, too, so it will be an interesting game."

yes if ferdinand does not play.vidich will be for him and tevez will be more free to attack.
and also pretty the same team we played last time

Džeko is the third most expensive player MCFC and it is stupid to keep him on the bench.He is a superstar.When he plays badly at least two players to keep him constantly and it opens a lot of space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.