dzeko starts

I think that Dzeko was our best attacker and our best midfielder today LOL !!! Fucking slow play by our midfielders.

But result is not bad ;)

Dzeko , if he is passed to , always looks like causing problems he has good feet and is not afriad to run at defenders . He is very unlucky to have not scored tonight , came very close twice. Was one of our better players , but when he plays , it negates the effect of Tevez . Also when you play dzeko , you need , NEED to play with width and wingers . If you put the ball in the box for him , he will head it in . The majority of his goals for wolfsburg were headers this year and I am sure if we crossed the ball for him he would get a lot of headed goals . But I hope he starts on Sunday as I want him to start scoring for fun as it looks like , if he is given some good service , that he certainly will.

Neither Bosnia nor Wolfsburg ever really had any wingers to speak of over the last few years. The difference is that they had a much more creative midfield and a second striker who could play with Dzeko instead of just alienating him. I think the summer is the time to work on Tevez and Dzeko playing together (assuming Tevez stays). Right now I would just largely play Dzeko for 90 minutes in Europe, the Cup and some home games. Milk the current system with Tevez for what it's worth and settle Dzeko in more progressively. When he does play though, have a team that can play with him as the focus of attack. Tevez is a great player, but he was just about useless today. If we had a more creative midfielder to play instead, I think we would have had a better chance of coming away with 3 points here tonight.

Nurah said:
Neither Bosnia nor Wolfsburg ever really had any wingers to speak of over the last few years. The difference is that they had a much more creative midfield and a second striker who could play with Dzeko instead of just alienating him. I think the summer is the time to work on Tevez and Dzeko playing together (assuming Tevez stays). Right now I would just largely play Dzeko for 90 minutes in Europe, the Cup and some home games. Milk the current system with Tevez for what it's worth and settle Dzeko in more progressively. When he does play though, have a team that can play with him as the focus of attack. Tevez is a great player, but he was just about useless today. If we had a more creative midfielder to play instead, I think we would have had a better chance of coming away with 3 points here tonight.
Bosnia has one great Winger and that is Sejad Salihovic (plays for Hoffenhime).
Also, only this season Wolfs didn't had good Winger, but last 2 seasons there was C. Gentner and they have great Side Defenders like Rihter and Schafer (they play sometimes and wingers).

But true is that they didn't gave so much balls to Dzeko how much did it gave Zvjezdan Misimovic, and you can see some off those passes on this clip (asists from 3. min.):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuNe2rNGI4Y[/youtube]

In Man. City you can't finde player like that. He is player like Xavi from Barcelona, knows how to send "killer pass".

Looked a bit too eager tonight, not being critical of him as i think he was our brightest attacker today.

Once he relaxes a bit he is going to be a real gem.

Surely difficult to join a new team in a new country halfway through the season which massive expectation, next year we will see the real Edin Dzeko.

He did ok tonight but at the cost of Tevez doing fuck all. Tevez to me is a centre forward who plays best when he is on his own with Silva behind and now possibly Balotelli who at least has pace!

Dzeko should play against County and Aris at home but up front on his own. Give Tevez a couple of games off and bring him back for Fulham, Villa(If we get through) and Wigan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.