Dzeko to Bayern

Davs 19 said:
olddirty said:
rick773 said:
Hey look an unreliable rumor but .... I just sold tickets for tonight to a Bosnian couple who claimed they were staying at the same hotel as the Bosnian team and that "someone" told them Dzeko and his dad were flying to Munich directly after the game tonight..seems suspicious . I don't know who the someone they talked to is and I don't know why people would travel without tickets already organized. I hope he stays though especially over rvp.

Dzeko's sister lives there, nothing suspicious.

Is his dad his agent ?

no he isn't...and you can't fly directly from chicago to bosnia, you have to take a flight to either frnakfurt or munich and then to bosnia...so there is nothing suspicious...

We're all entitled to our opinions and this is just mine, so go easy...

I'd rather lose either Mario or Carlos ahead of Dzeko.

With more crossing coming into the box he could be a 20+ league goals a season man.

That fact that he's got 19 this past season despite limited starts and our lack of traditional wing play says it all. He could be our Ibrahimovic.

Salfordian Blue said:
We're all entitled to our opinions and this is just mine, so go easy...

I'd rather lose either Mario or Carlos ahead of Dzeko.

With more crossing coming into the box he could be a 20+ league goals a season man.

That fact that he's got 19 this past season despite limited starts and our lack of traditional wing play says it all. He could be our Ibrahimovic.

Add that to the stats about him creating the most chances for team mates in the first half of the season, work ethic, professionalism etc etc and constantly telling press he wants to stay and commit... Yeah... Yeah I'd sooner ship off Mario and Carlos than Edin for sure!

The only time he really struggles is when teams put 11 men behind the ball, but as a team we've struggled with that it's just people like to point the blame Edins way mostly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI0271QwN_k&feature=related[/youtube]

I really want to keep Dzeko.

I wont deny I've been frustrated with him most the season, especially after the excitement he sent out after the spurs game. I know this is down to the system we play though, and if we can't change in certain games to accommodate his style then he'll continue to "under perform".

His goals are mostly similar, given the supply he can be a 25-30 goal a season striker. In our current system what he needs is immense confidence, which he won't get because with Dzeko and most strikers that comes with goals and a run of games.
I just wonder if to suit his game, we would be hindering Aguero. In which case he will never be more than a squad player, a good one.

I'm not really a Dzeko fan but i believe the reason Dzeko isn't scoring is because our wingers have been TOTALLY poor with their crosses . So the solution is simple , keep Dzeko get Gareth Bale to supply the aerial crosses from the wings and voila ! we would have a 25 goal a season player . Our wingers and AMF need to understand that for Dzeko to score you just have to put the ball in the AIR ! You saw how good he was in the tottenham away match . I'll say give some cash +Adebayor and AJ to tottenham , get bale and the winger problem is solved . The problem at the wings must be solved if we are going to unlock dzeko's true potential .

at 6:06- Dzeko with fans (with a white flag and a blue cap)
lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeNfcuEBEFE&feature=g-vrec[/youtube]

No17 said:
Davs 19 said:
olddirty said:
Dzeko's sister lives there, nothing suspicious.

Is his dad his agent ?

no he isn't...and you can't fly directly from chicago to bosnia, you have to take a flight to either frnakfurt or munich and then to bosnia...so there is nothing suspicious...

he tweeted that he was on the way to St Louis to meet Bosnian fans the day after this game. Some round trip that would be...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.