Dzeko to be top goal scorer come end of next season

Impeccable said:
BlueCityfan said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I agree he is looking better but as I say if Tevez stays he wont play enough. He really does need to work on his passing though.

Yeah..and it looks like Sanchez is on his way too....

I thought he would be a replacment for Tevez...well it doesn't look like it.

We will bring more players and i dunno if it helps Dzeko at all.

Whats the bullshit Mancini said? "next season we can build the team around Dzeko, he might need wingers"..bollocks.

If Tevez stays..how can we ever build a team around Dzeko? I really hope they know what their doing. They are benching last seasons bundesliga top scorer. He wont be happy if it continues like this.

Not that i want Tevez to leave. It might be a good thing..but i would like us to succeed without Tevez too. As long as we have Tevez..we will be called a 1-man team i think. I hate it..

Current league position and last Saturday's FA Cup win should give you a clue as regards to if they know what they are doing!

Hah, without Dzeko we wouldn't of won the FA Cup mind you, because we would of been thrown out by Notts County if it wasn't for Dzekos goal. If Dzeko hadn't knocked in that goal for the win against Blackburn we wouldn't be so safe for the Champions League spot... SO yea.

He should have scored at least one goal last game.

One thing that is known about Dzeko is that he likes to put the ball underneath the goalkeeper or just right next to one of his legs....

He doesn't go for the lob or something similar...he might need to change that against top goal keepers

All players need time to settle.

The Goat was booed in his early days at the club.

I hope the lad works hard in the summer, find's his feet, and if he emulates anywhere near what the Goat did for us, he'll be a legend.

Anyone else been drinking more than normal since Saturday?

Hello I'm Edmund and I live in a stable!!

He strikes me as a "confidence" player. Right now he has none of it.

Really hope he comes good and he does look like a genuine "finisher" so if he gets a run in the team he will score goals.

Top goalscorer? hopefully, but I just can't see Mancini placing a lot of faith in him so I can't see Dzeko gaining too much confidence.

I think his overall play is improving but it does seem like he needs to be more urgent when on the ball and do things a bit quicker.

Still have hope in Dzeko and would love him to start banging them in.

Difficult to say Dzeko will be top scorer next season.

The main thing I do like about Dzeko from what I have seen is his awareness of others. When Tevez came on against Spurs he looked a better player IMO.

Essembe said:
There will be plenty of opportunity for everybody to shine next year. A season is long, players get injured, Tevez may want to go visit Argentina for a few weeks at Xmas, 4 competitions to compete in, loss of form etc. are all factors that should help everyone realise that we really do need a full squad of the highest quality.

Oooooh Edin Dzekoooooo...

And I'm not even from Eastern Europe!

lol..

if i'm being completely honest, i don't see it happening - him being top scorer, NO! with Tevez apparently staying and Mario being picked ahead of him, how is he gonna get the playing time to bang in the goals..?

and if we do get wingers to "help" him, these players will have their own period of adjustments too..they'll also spend the first 3 months shocked about the physicality of the league!

i really want him GREAT next season though, cos i'm so sick of my mate who's a Chelsea fan telling me "Thank God we didn't buy Dzeko"

Maybe he'll be top scorer the season after next...that's if he's not left because of lack of game time by then...

;)

I think he will do well next season, i am sure bobby has plans for edin and for mario as well as carlos if he stays etc. We potentially have upto about 60 games next year plenty of game time for all.

Amel said:
He should have scored at least one goal last game.

One thing that is known about Dzeko is that he likes to put the ball underneath the goalkeeper or just right next to one of his legs....

He doesn't go for the lob or something similar...he might need to change that against top goal keepers

My advice to him is just bide his time, keep up the confidence and strike whenever he is given the limited opportunity. He could have one that rang the post. That would have changed the outlook for him. Carpe Diem!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.