Dzeko to be top goal scorer come end of next season

Dzeko is not "Tevez style" player so it is not important if he is going to be top scorer next season or not, the most important thing for him is Club's succes and he's contribution to it. Off course, it is possible that he becomes top scorer, but it depends clearely on Mancini's vision of play and formation he is going to create for next season.

As someone wrote in previous posts, it is not good to rely on one player, whoever he is. Team is most important, so I hope that Mancini is going to build strong team, I hope Tevez will leave (it is impossible to have strong team having him in the squad), Balo will become more serious (as I can see he is good friend with Edin and Edin will influence him in positive way), and Silva will open his eyes to see that there are also some other players besides Tevez.

Don't get me wrong, Tevez is great player, one of the best in the world, but his contribution to team is not good enough, his focused more in his own interests than in Club's interests.

One other thing is also problematic for City: Italian manager. As you can see, Tevez is top scorer of the league but City is just above teams like Newcasle, WBA, etc. in scoring table. City has to play much more offensive, specially with oponents who are not so strong. I hope Mancini is going to realise that.

I'm very glad that 90% of you here can see that Dzeko is improving and adjusting to new team and also I'm very glad that he kept fan's support, even he was not playing at top level all the time (I mean true fans, who are acctualy going to stadiums, not some forum-based fans). And I hope he will give back his response to these fans.

Had a punt 18-1. Definitely worth a shout. Injuries and form of other strikers at City will be the only thing that can stop Edin banging in 20+ this season!

Dzeko and Silva are key to the way we play, without either of these two and we look very one dimensional. Dzeko will play virtually every game as we have nobody else who can hold the ball up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.