Dzeko to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
But deals have to make footballing sense first. Do you really think Dzeko is going to be a success at Chelsea? I thought all the Chelsea striker links were a little bit crazy. This is not so crazy as some of the links, but still a deal that I don't think City would dream of doing

Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs all seem to be just giving up and leaving it to City, Utd and Liverpool. Although maybe in the case of Chelsea they are going to change manager in the Summer - in which case why buy Dzeko? Strange move
Yea he will I think.

Can't wait for him to come back to the etihad. I'm hoping he'll milk the applause with a little once round the pitch with his hands in his pockets for old times sake.

Conte must hate Batshauyi. Don't understand why Dzeko wants to move to Chelsea though. He is starting every game at Roma who are decent to move and be on the bench for Chelsea, unless he feels he can get ahead of the 70 million Morata. Chelsea is a hell hole for backup strikers. Batshuayi, Demba ba, Falcao and Remy.

money-pic28d.gif
Sad but true.

Can't wait for him to come back to the etihad. I'm hoping he'll milk the applause with a little once round the pitch with his hands in his pockets for old times sake.

Or maybe a nostalgic two minute sit down on the pitch complaining after being tackled? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.