Dzeko to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
His first touch was abysmal his scoring ability great to me at least it seemed he had to play every week else he lost his sharpness. Memory is a funny thing though its more about perception than recall
That's my memory as well. And that's why I doubt this will work out for him and Chelsea. He is not a good sub, because he will loose his touch when not playing regularly. Anyway I have read on transfermarkt.de that the deal is in danger of collapsing as Roma is unhappy with the offer Chelsea made. Dzeko seems to be a genuinely nice guy, so if he comes back to the Etihad as Chelsea player he deserves a warm and friendly welcome. Never forget that 2-2 goal.

TBH Edin always seemed like a Chelsea style player to me. Reminded me of Tor Andre Flo and also Kerry Dixon.

Not sure why he would want to come and be a backup unless Chelsea are doubling his Roma wages.

No he wouldn’t.

Edin needs to start every game to score a lot of goals.

He’d never do that if he came back.
Do remember him having a good record off the bench though. He was often a super-sub for us. No reason why he can't be for Chelsea too. From what I've read though, Chelsea fans aren't exactly happy with Morata, so Dzeko may start more than we think.

Think he'd do well at Chelsea. He was always a good option to have for us as a plan B, but my was he painful to watch for 90 minutes.

Couldn't dribble, had no hold up ability & wasn't exactly a pass master. But he had 2 great feet for striking a football & good with his head.

He'll always get goals, but he's horribly frustrating in a team that plays the way we try to.

Seemed a very nice bloke & expect he'd be a decent signing for them, but certainly won't regret him leaving.

When the chips were down in the 13/14 final run in he was the catalyst who won us the league and scored huge goals. Also QPR. That's not a man who hid in his shell. Dzeko thrived when the chips were down.
The chips are never down when you still have a chance to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.