Dzeko to....

BlakeTheBlue

Sunderland!!!

Seriously, The numpties on This Sunderland forum seem to think he is their No1 Target.... Bwaaahahaha

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=657679" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=657679</a>

One of them seems to think Dzeko was "reduced to tears" when they didn't sign him 2 years ago, You couldn't make this shit up :-O

Dzeko for me is a class striker who never lets us down. He will drop back & help out. Can hold the ball up & is strong. Out of our 3 main strikers. If we were to play 1 alone up front. He is the one I would choose. But its great to have 3 different style strikers. None of them would'nt get into any other prem team.

It's just bizzare that fans of Sunderland actualy believe one of the top strikers in the league, and probably all of Europe who is getting games and scoring goals at City, in our most important season probably ever would just decide to leave all that to play at Sunderland in mid table mediocraty on probably a quarter of what he earns here...

It's not so much the rumour that is laughable as these daft rumours always crop up, but the fact that a few of them think it's even remotely consievable, that's what got me.

BlakeTheBlue said:
It's just bizzare that fans of Sunderland actualy believe one of the top strikers in the league, and probably all of Europe who is getting games and scoring goals at City, in our most important season probably ever would just decide to leave all that to play at Sunderland in mid table mediocraty on probably a quarter of what he earns here...

It's not so much the rumour that is laughable as these daft rumours always crop up, but the fact that a few of them think it's even remotely consievable, that's what got me.

Plus we'd be down to 2 strikers if that happened, they really should try engaging their brains now and then!

Dzeko "nearly" moved to Sunderland? Having a laugh? :)
He did not nor would he at that time - when Milan, Juve and a host of other clubs were after him.

I think it's charming Sunds think they could have him.

byronic said:
Dzeko "nearly" moved to Sunderland? Having a laugh? :)
He did not nor would he at that time - when Milan, Juve and a host of other clubs were after him.

I think it's charming Sunds think they could have him.

He nearly went to Pompey didnt he? Work permit issues or somethin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.