Dzeko to....

warhawkmoski said:
cbeebies is poo said:
If we had replacement I don't have a problem with him leaving.. I think he will go in the summer as others will replace him.. I do want edin to become class although I can't see it. Shows how far we have come as I don't think he is good enough for us.

I can't believe I just read this. One of the dumbest posts I have ever seen on bluemoon.

You don't read many posts if that is one of the dumbest? Why I have my own mind.. Besides a cracking game at spurs and great pass at groomers game.. He frustrates the crap out of me.. He shoots and it goes high or wide.. For such a tall man his body strength is one of 80 year old man. Most of the time has a touch like jack the ripper..
But like I say i hope that his 2nd half of the season improves and I'm wrong.. But I can't see it..

cbeebies is poo said:
warhawkmoski said:
cbeebies is poo said:
If we had replacement I don't have a problem with him leaving.. I think he will go in the summer as others will replace him.. I do want edin to become class although I can't see it. Shows how far we have come as I don't think he is good enough for us.

I can't believe I just read this. One of the dumbest posts I have ever seen on bluemoon.

You don't read many posts if that is one of the dumbest? Why I have my own mind.. Besides a cracking game at spurs and great pass at groomers game.. He frustrates the crap out of me.. He shoots and it goes high or wide.. For such a tall man his body strength is one of 80 year old man. Most of the time has a touch like jack the ripper..
But like I say i hope that his 2nd half of the season improves and I'm wrong.. But I can't see it..

Jack the ripper was very good at what he did.

A very quick glance across that thread seems to show that most sunderland fans are calling the OP an idiot and they do not think that they have any chance of signing Edin

LoveCity said:
Pompey did want him but don't think it ever got past gossip stage.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1113483/Portsmouth-line-Wolfsburg-striker-Dzeko-replacement-Defoe.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Defoe.html</a>

The 22-year old is rated at £5million and has scored five goals in 15 games for Wolfsburg this season.

LOL.

We might have got him cheaper too if we moved faster: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1226027/Edin-Dzeko-Manchester-Citys-sights-Robinho-replacement.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ement.html</a>

Haha that's just before he exploded - scoring something like 21 goals in 16 games in the second half that season, and the rest is.... History.

-- Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:23 pm --

cbeebies is poo said:
warhawkmoski said:
cbeebies is poo said:

Improves from goal per 69 minutes?

What ought we as good citizens demand? Two goals per 69? Or possibly 3 goals per 43 minutes? I'm seriously with you, it is a disgrace that he cannot at least get two per 69.

cbeebies is poo said:
warhawkmoski said:
cbeebies is poo said:

You are blind!

Yaya:
[For the record, he believes himself to be neither the quickest nor the strongest at City. 'Micah Richards is very quick and he is probably quicker than me,' Toure said. 'He will be a top England player one day. He is unbelievable. And I think (Edin) Dzeko is stronger than me, he is incredible.'

It is down to personal opinion..
But this is my thoughts in him. I don't have a dislike personally towards him and I have stated that like all city players " I want him to do well ". Just what's have seen on this first half of the season if I'm being totally honest, is not that good. I can't see him scoring over 20 goals.. I hope I get proved wrong, but can't see edin with a city shirt on next Sept..

Edin is fucking Quality. Deceptively quick with real skill for his size and most importantly he scores goal. I suppose 10 goals in 14 league games isn't good enough for some. God there are some spoiled cunts who support our club these days. I suggest you pay a bit more attention to Edin in future at the job he does. He will have at least 3 chances at goal in a game and he usualy burries at least one of them... His goal against QPR was outrageous.

Looks like them Sunderland lads want Johno too... Sigh:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=658298" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=658298</a>

Don't think O'Neil will have loads of money Bruce bought 11 average players there wage bill will be pretty high!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.