Dzeko Watch (merged)

LoveCity said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1346621/Martin-Keown-Edin-Dzeko-star-Manchester-City.html
"I spent some time trying to draw a comparison with other players and he is somewhere between Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Alan Shearer. He is upright in his movement, like Ibrahimovic, but he is more of a goalscorer and more nimble."

Zlatan Ibrahimović is also bosnian, but he decided to play for Sweden because our FA is mafia...too bad...

Imagine that strike force with Džeko & Ibrahimović playing up front ;)

Balkan said:
LoveCity said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1346621/Martin-Keown-Edin-Dzeko-star-Manchester-City.html
"I spent some time trying to draw a comparison with other players and he is somewhere between Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Alan Shearer. He is upright in his movement, like Ibrahimovic, but he is more of a goalscorer and more nimble."

Zlatan Ibrahimović is also bosnian, but he decided to play for Sweden because our FA is mafia...too bad...

Imagine that strike force with Džeko & Ibrahimović playing up front ;)

Well no, he was Born in Sweden and grew up in Sweden. Just because his father is Bosnian doesn't mean he should play for Bosnia.

He wanted to play for Bosnia. It was his first choice, but Bosnian FA is mafia. They wanted to take money from him to play.

Goater666 said:
Well no, he was Born in Sweden and grew up in Sweden. Just because his father is Bosnian doesn't mean he should play for Bosnia.

His father is bosnian, his mother a bosnian croat, and all his family lives in Bosnia.
He declares himself as a bosnian, and in many interviews explained the only reason why he plays for Sweden and not for Bosnia. When he was younger, with his father, they had contacts with bosnian FA, but the bosnian FA wasn't interested. So he said "I wasn't good enough for the bosnian FA, ok, so i decided to play for Sweden. They respect me, not like those in the bosnian FA ;)

At this time, they even asked money to players if they wanted to play in the bosnian national team. That's why we lost so many players, but now the situation is better, and we will not loose our talents any more.

Dzeko is our new generation. And soon you will see another one like him, trust me.

bosanka said:
oh never mind him. whatever. didn't we get over that arrogant prick ages ago?

Yeah we deffo did, I tbf don't even consider him being bosnian at all, the man has made a choice we should respect that... aaaaanyway we have dzeko lol

on feb. 9th just before the game vs rags, dzeko is gonna play in USA in Atlanta with bosnian national team against Mexico - safet susic bosnian coach said so, he said also he is not gonna accept excuses for the match, every healthy player has to play,...
what do you think about that? good? bad? fear of jet leg?

FCZS said:
on feb. 9th just before the game vs rags, dzeko is gonna play in USA in Atlanta with bosnian national team against Mexico - safet susic bosnian coach said so, he said also he is not gonna accept excuses for the match, every healthy player has to play,...
what do you think about that? good? bad? fear of jet leg?

We have JO not worried.............

Guys, I'm sorry but does anyone know any cool Man City youtube videos?

There was one with this blue moon in the background that was fantastic but I can't seem to find it.

Balkan said:
Goater666 said:

His father is bosnian, his mother a bosnian croat, and all his family lives in Bosnia.
He declares himself as a bosnian, and in many interviews explained the only reason why he plays for Sweden and not for Bosnia. When he was younger, with his father, they had contacts with bosnian FA, but the bosnian FA wasn't interested. So he said "I wasn't good enough for the bosnian FA, ok, so i decided to play for Sweden. They respect me, not like those in the bosnian FA ;)

At this time, they even asked money to players if they wanted to play in the bosnian national team. That's why we lost so many players, but now the situation is better, and we will not loose our talents any more.

Dzeko is our new generation. And soon you will see another one like him, trust me.
Never seen so much BS in my life! And Zlatan has NEVER stated he is nothing els than SWEDISH!! He can't even speak your language. And like others have pointed out! he is BORN and RAISED in Sweden that make him more Swedish than bosnian.

My father is Norwegian does that make me Norwegian? FUCK NO.
PS.
Im swedish and have followed Zlatan since his days in Malmö IF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.