Dzeko Watch (merged)

zeven said:
Balkan said:
His father is bosnian, his mother a bosnian croat, and all his family lives in Bosnia.
He declares himself as a bosnian, and in many interviews explained the only reason why he plays for Sweden and not for Bosnia. When he was younger, with his father, they had contacts with bosnian FA, but the bosnian FA wasn't interested. So he said "I wasn't good enough for the bosnian FA, ok, so i decided to play for Sweden. They respect me, not like those in the bosnian FA ;)

At this time, they even asked money to players if they wanted to play in the bosnian national team. That's why we lost so many players, but now the situation is better, and we will not loose our talents any more.

Dzeko is our new generation. And soon you will see another one like him, trust me.
Never seen so much BS in my life! And Zlatan has NEVER stated he is nothing els than SWEDISH!! He can't even speak your language. And like others have pointed out! he is BORN and RAISED in Sweden that make him more Swedish than bosnian.

My father is Norwegian does that make me Norwegian? FUCK NO.
PS.
Im swedish and have followed Zlatan since his days in Malmö IF.

Zlatan is scum, is that enough?

Yes he is Swedish, thats true. He wouldnt be if our FA wasnt corrupt and stupid. But fuck it.

zeven said:
Balkan said:
His father is bosnian, his mother a bosnian croat, and all his family lives in Bosnia.
He declares himself as a bosnian, and in many interviews explained the only reason why he plays for Sweden and not for Bosnia. When he was younger, with his father, they had contacts with bosnian FA, but the bosnian FA wasn't interested. So he said "I wasn't good enough for the bosnian FA, ok, so i decided to play for Sweden. They respect me, not like those in the bosnian FA ;)

At this time, they even asked money to players if they wanted to play in the bosnian national team. That's why we lost so many players, but now the situation is better, and we will not loose our talents any more.

Dzeko is our new generation. And soon you will see another one like him, trust me.
Never seen so much BS in my life! And Zlatan has NEVER stated he is nothing els than SWEDISH!! He can't even speak your language. And like others have pointed out! he is BORN and RAISED in Sweden that make him more Swedish than bosnian.

PS.

If this is Swedish, I am Nigerian. Btw, both his parents are Bosnian, not only his father.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e1EuxYhL_w[/youtube]

Some of the also "born and raised in Sweden" tell me that Swedes mostly refer to them as "svartskalle" ("black heads", or something), when they don't become one of the best strikers in the world. Care to explain?

As per your father being Nowegian and your being born in Gothenburg, it's almost as someone's father being Welsh and being born in Manchester. It's not much of "being different" or a devisive factor, really.

Let's get back to the topic, and it isn't a complex psychology driven ghetto "Swede".

Even NY Times is paying attention, with this very positive article. Sounds like they "didn't get the (MOTD) memo":
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/19/sports/soccer/19iht-SOCCER19.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/19/sport ... CER19.html</a>

zeven said:

PS.

Well, sure that talk was very much bullshit but not much more from what you are saying...
Zlatan can't speak bosnian ? You are hilarious, I'v heard him myself speaking perfect bosnian...
And about you ethnicity, I think that you are little bit in a denial... It's not like changing the socks...

Zlatan is swede in footballing sense, gypsy mentally, bosnian-croatian genetically...

Just to remind you ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0IG6uvpMo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0IG6uvpMo</a>

Here's my twelve pence on Zlatan. His father, as far as I know is a Roma (gypsy) from Bosnia - so he is not in ethnic terms purely Bosnian, I don't say that to exclude him, because I don't think that matters at all, while his mother is from Dalmatia (Croatia) - they apparently met in Bosnia and lived there before moving to Sweden.

Can we talk about Dzeko again for a change?

Think he had an excellent game, the pass to Toure was perfect. Can't wait to see him score.

Mantel said:
Can we talk about Dzeko again for a change?

Think he had an excellent game, the pass to Toure was perfect. Can't wait to see him score.

I can hardly wait for Villa too, just hope Spahic doesn't sign for them in time, as he is great and knows Dzeko all too well... ;-)

Re: Dzeko Watch

i dont know if im getting carried away with the inspirational music and the youtube clips, but this lad look the dogs.

i cant wait for him to score his first goal of which i think there will be many

Re: Dzeko Watch

r.soleofsalford said:
i dont know if im getting carried away with the inspirational music and the youtube clips, but this lad look the dogs.

i cant wait for him to score his first goal of which i think there will be many

The sooner, the better, mentally it is crucial! If I was Bobby I would order everyone and their grandmother to play him until he scores...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.