Dzeko Watch (merged)

Re: Dzeko Watch

As this is a Dzeko thread,quick question,
Are city going to be printing his name on his shirt with the 'thing' above the z in his name ?

sorry but i dont know how to do that on here and i dont know what its called, lol,does anyone know what i mean?

chase of spades said:
Are city going to be printing his name on his shirt with the 'thing' above the z in his name ?

sorry but i dont know how to do that on here and i dont know what its called, lol,does anyone know what i mean?

Good question, im not too sure. If i was a betting man, id assume it would have the apostrophe.

Im assuming you mean will it look like the following, as it was when he was in Wolfsburg

11073.jpg

Depends on the suppliers chaps. Pretty sure the club will have them.

I worked for a company flogging world cup shirts in the summer and during the world cup we couldn't do the "umalat" (two dots) on Ozils shirt but did have the one for Kaka as it had been provided.

No doubt umbro/city/kitbag are getting the "Z's with the accent" knocked up as we speak!

If someone (quite probably have to be insane) wanted "Jô 27" I'd imagine they'd end up with a normal o.

Aussie! said:
chase of spades said:

Good question, im not too sure. If i was a betting man, id assume it would have the apostrophe.

Im assuming you mean will it look like the following, as it was when he was in Wolfsburg

11073.jpg
Thats exactly what i mean mate,its just i was gonna get a shirt but didint know if i should get one now or wait a bit!?
The shirt he is holding up on the OS doesnt have it on but i would of thought the club just banged that one out for photos etc!

Let me try to explain the pronunciation of DŽEKO.

The closest one would be (dʒæko).

Zmajuga said:
(dʒæko)

Much appreciated. Now we can get cracking on our D.I.S.C.O chant.

He is d.ʒ.æ.k.o

He is d.ʒ.æ.k.o

He is d, delightful

He is ʒ, erm...

Im stuck

Just got round to watching both parts of his interview on OS and I am very impressed with the things he says and way he carries himself. Good English. I had a wrong opinion that he looked a moody fooker but seems a very down to earth sort of lads

At least he tells us how to pronounce his name at last!!

All manchester people support manchester city is a good quote :)

Says he will need a few days to get fitness after illness so maybe on bench for Wolves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.