Dzeko Watch (merged)

Re: Dzeko Watch

mike o said:
Zmajuga said:
(dʒæko)

Much appreciated. Now we can get cracking on our D.I.S.C.O chant.

He is d.ʒ.æ.k.o

He is d.ʒ.æ.k.o

He is d, delightful

He is ʒ, erm...

Im stuck

exactly the reason why I said the disco chant kind of sucks, from Bosnian perspective :)
and also, dʒ is one sound, for those of you not familiar with International Phonetic Alphabet :)

MonsallBlue said:
Just got round to watching both parts of his interview on OS and I am very impressed with the things he says and way he carries himself. Good English. I had a wrong opinion that he looked a moody fooker but seems a very down to earth sort of lads

At least he tells us how to pronounce his name at last!!

All manchester people support manchester city is a good quote :)

Says he will need a few days to get fitness after illness so maybe on bench for Wolves?

He'll be fit, and I have a feeling that he'll score...might start from the bench, simply because he's new and settling...but in any case he'll score :)

DISCO was a good effort but the closest pronounciation using english sylables is Jieko. So how about the banna boat song?

Jie-ko, Jie ee ee-ko
Edin come and you wanna go home

Highly deadly, Slav gargantuan

Six foot four inch, header CRUNCH!
Edin scores and you wanna go home

Jie, we say Jie ee ee-ko

Replacing 'header' with 'left foot' or 'right foot' according to the manner of the goal scored.

Thought it was about this from Franklin Mint. £49 initial payment then three at £50.

29cxb2v.jpg

That's a mirror back watch and that's you looking into it isn't it Eddie?

bosanka said:
mike o said:
Much appreciated. Now we can get cracking on our D.I.S.C.O chant.

He is d.ʒ.æ.k.o

He is d.ʒ.æ.k.o

He is d, delightful

He is ʒ, erm...

Im stuck

exactly the reason why I said the disco chant kind of sucks, from Bosnian perspective :)
and also, dʒ is one sound, for those of you not familiar with International Phonetic Alphabet :)

With your inside knowledge im sure well get a decent and properly pronounced song :-)

BlueAnorak said:
DISCO was a good effort but the closest pronounciation using english sylables is Jieko. So how about the banna boat song?

Jie-ko, Jie ee ee-ko

Jie, we say Jie ee ee-ko

Replacing 'header' with 'left foot' or 'right foot' according to the manner of the goal scored.
HAHA brill!

BlueAnorak said:

Jie-ko, Jie ee ee-ko

Jie, we say Jie ee ee-ko

This has to be sung, its too perfect!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.