Dzeko Watch (merged)

Re: Dzeko Watch

Zmajuga said:
youngguv said:
Thats cuz Bosnia is still on Dial up 14.4 modems.

You never visited Bosnia. It's so obvious.

I have.

It along with Croatia are the most stunning places ive been in my life.

And as for the women........

Re: Dzeko

tevez will be on bench on saturday with dzeko starting up front play tevez on tuesday against leicester and we should have no problem with the 2 games silva and balotelli will also feature in some part in these games can't see why people think we will struggle against leicester they've played there cup final and won't catch us cold again

kippaxblue76 said:
He cant play against the Foxes in the cup replay, Cant see us winning without him to be honest.

I see your point - he made such a huge difference in the game against errrr.....was it ...........who did he............ hold on!! He hasn't played for us yet!!

kippaxblue76 said:
Maybe against Wolves but he cant play in the cup replay, gonna struggle without him.

Can he not? He couldn't play in the first game because he didn't sign in time but I think he can play in any subsequent FA Cup games?

baldybouncer said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Maybe against Wolves but he cant play in the cup replay, gonna struggle without him.

Simple question assuming no knowledge of the FA Rule book:-

Why can't he play in the replay?

I think he can play tbh.

baldybouncer said:
kippaxblue76 said:

Simple question assuming no knowledge of the FA Rule book:-

Why can't he play in the replay?

he was'nt registerd in time for the third round he will only be eligble from the fourth round onwards

daveduke67 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
He cant play against the Foxes in the cup replay, Cant see us winning without him to be honest.

I see your point - he made such a huge difference in the game against errrr.....was it ...........who did he............ hold on!! He hasn't played for us yet!!

Methinks Kippaxblue has been smoking something

It's City themselves who are stating that he can't play in the replay , and they're unlikely to have got things wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.