Dzeko Wolves Highlights

Halfpenny said:
Dzeko was heavily man marked throughout the game, three defenders pretty much constantly on him. Take for example the 4th goal. The three defenders around him meant Tevez was completely on his own in the middle, nobody at all marking him which allowed him a free header. I can see a lot of teams doing that this season, so Tevez is really going to benefit by the presence of Dzeko in my opinion. Of course when he gets up to full match fitness I expect Dzeko to bag a few as well, he certainly showed some promising signs.

You mean this situation:

Dzeko was incredible. His all round game just oooozzzzes quality. Such an intellegent player. Reminds me of Messi, knows when to pass and knows when to take it on himself or shoot. The missing piece of the jigsaw for the title next season.

johnson1 said:
Halfpenny said:
Dzeko was heavily man marked throughout the game, three defenders pretty much constantly on him. Take for example the 4th goal. The three defenders around him meant Tevez was completely on his own in the middle, nobody at all marking him which allowed him a free header. I can see a lot of teams doing that this season, so Tevez is really going to benefit by the presence of Dzeko in my opinion. Of course when he gets up to full match fitness I expect Dzeko to bag a few as well, he certainly showed some promising signs.

You mean this situation:

Nice photo to back that, here's somthing else which is kinda funny added to this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6662898,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 98,00.html</a>

Not just the the bit in bold at the start of the page but read on and MM talks about our other threats. He got it spot on in terms of more than 1 dangerman yet he sticks 3 men on Dzeko still lol

johnson1 said:
Halfpenny said:

You mean this situation:

Yep, that's the one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.