Dzeko

PaulPowre

listened on radio not hears hia name more than 3 times in the second half.

WTF?

No one passes to him, it is Adebayor all over again as Silva et. al. are only interested in giving it to Tevez and Tevez is only interested in giving it back to them if he isn't going for glory.

FantasyIreland said:
Weren't your lot on the radio last night?

Believe it or not, people are allowed to post their opinions on here.

I just saw a post by you slagging off Vieira, so should I say 'Weren't your lot on the radio last night?' to you?

--------

If Mancini wanted to sign Dzeko, then why the hell is he still playing Tevez. If he wanted to play two strikers, he should have signed someone else to fit with Tevez or he should have replaced Tevez with a good partner for Dzeko.

LoveCity said:
No one passes to him, it is Adebayor all over again as Silva et. al. are only interested in giving it to Tevez and Tevez is only interested in giving it back to them if he isn't going for glory.
Really feel sorry for him, our style doesnt suite him at all. Our game plan is basically pass to Silva or Tevez and let them do something.

If we're going to play him then we need to play him in a system that compliements him. We needed wingers and Bobby failed to see this. Stop being so stubborn and give Shauny a game FFS.

Im really starting to think that Dzeko chose the wrong club, no one, and I mean no one seems to want to pass the ball to him, he has to go to the half just to touch the ball, anybody following football knows what this guy can do when he gets serviced

Dzeko has played 4 games now and only scored 1 simple goal, im not happy with him at all, he should of scored at least 1 goal tonight, and tevez isnt meant to be a full on centre forward striker, he plays behind them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.