Dzeko

leighton said:
It seemed like he was a passenger in the second half. Mancini maybe should of taken him off. Sadly we will see some games like this from him while he settles into the club.

take him off and put jo on, oh dear, we have nowt on the bench,some of last years best players are out on loan, is it me or is no one worried about this

FlashHutch said:
Give the lad a chance, he doesn't look like a Jo to me, although expected more of him in the air. Seem to remember people questioning Silva after 4 games.
I think the majority of people posting about Dzeko are questioning the system he plays in, not questioning his ability - although 15+ wonderful chances, 1 goal........

Despite some stiff competition, there are some comments on this thread rank amongst the stupidest I have ever seen on here.

When he has the ball he does well...but he is hardly getting the ball

That's the issue!

CTID Chris said:
FlashHutch said:
Give the lad a chance, he doesn't look like a Jo to me, although expected more of him in the air. Seem to remember people questioning Silva after 4 games.
I think the majority of people posting about Dzeko are questioning the system he plays in, not questioning his ability - although 15+ wonderful chances, 1 goal........

He is pretty good player, from what I've seen, but the problem is his style of play, All this time we were playing low balls, dribble, fast play, and suddenly there is some player who played totally differently in his past club. High balls, not so fast, and I dont have to mention different type of play between Germans league and EPL. I dont think he'll be that good in this season. But in the next one he is gonna turn in to the legend of City.

City is not playing like a TEAM! Too many bad passings and selfish players! IF teammates want Dzeko to score they have to pass him the F****** ball! If not do not let him play! Simple as that! Not even ONE good pass to Dzeko tonight. He has to do everything him selv from the middle if he wants to score...

Manchini is the man to do something with this... Silva playes only to Tevez and back.. NOT GOOD!

Play like a TEAM!!!

If Dzeko was poor i can't imagine what the users think of other players like Barry or Milner...Dzeko did win the free kick for the 2nd goal so he wasn't completely useless.

CTID Chris said:
FlashHutch said:

15????

He won the freekick which led to the 2nd goal, that's worth a mention. Everything changed after Richards and De Jong went off, Defensive structure went to shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.