dzeko

Tbh we could of put fucking danny tiatto up front and he'd of picked up a couple with 10 minutes to go, cant judge him off today united were dead and buried.

If city r playing well and with confidence Dzeko will play well, he is a fantastic player and i have no doubts about him, but for me he needs to take some games by the scruff of the neck more often! Could u imagine if he'd taken the other 2 chances! lol

MCFC1993 said:
Tbh we could of put fucking danny tiatto up front and he'd of picked up a couple with 10 minutes to go, cant judge him off today united were dead and buried.

Alright I am done with this forum.

Fair play to some of you.

Great bit of management to take Mario off when the game was won and before the scum could wind him up and maybe get a recation to get him sent off and also to bring Edin on to boost his confidence.

citymad said:
I imagine a few slices of humble pie were consumed today. Glad to say I wasn't one of them. I never doubted his talent for a second. Absolutely superb when he came on and could've had a hatrick.

it takes a man to admit his mistakes.

now who was it called balotelli ?

Thought his all-round play was good, linking and hold-up. Was quite creative as well.

Finishing - the finish for the sixth was good, but really should've either scored or squared for Silva that one he blasted over.

But otherwise impressed. And very happy with the six-fingered salute!

alky313 said:
The best striker in the world bar Messi when he's on the run. Should do wonders for his confidence. Our strikers accounted for 5.
He is not even the best striker at City. Balotelli, Aguero and Tevez are better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.