Dzeko

Blue Haze said:
RandomJ said:
JosMCFC said:
Kolo had to be dragged out by vinnie to celebrate :/

If Savic was picked ahead of me I wouldn't be too happy either.
Bingo. Kolo is so much better than Savic it's practically an open insult. Guessing Mancini wants Kolo out.

Think Mancini wants him out we had a bid for him and Toure didn't want to go so that in around about way stopped us buying someone earlier

Last 6 games last season, 6 wins, Tevez and Aguero play in all 6. Pre Season, Tevez and Aguero play together whilst Dzeko is injured or missing. He surely cant have expected to play.

If anything he was probably pissed off with the 5 minutes he got. However he had a chance in that time that I would have done better with and Mancini probably sat there thinking, you pull your face but look at that !

Kolo was probably more pissed off about clichy coming on for Savic.

Kolo Toure has only ever been average for us and whilst Savic is not good enough either, my view is that none of them are good enough and both should be replaced.

mcfc-mark said:
GStar said:
I like Edin, but he's been here what, 18 months.

Would have preferred to see him fight for a place in the squad than woman when he slips down the order. Not the temperament of a top player if that's the case.

This was apparent when he lost confidence after being rested against Wigan so we could play him against Napoli. If he'd have carried on in the same vein he could have gone on to be a great for us but his head isn't right for a team where he isn't the main man.
The 72 hour resting wouldn't have affected any other top striker.

Damanino said:
Someone on twitter said Dzeko and Kolo threw their medals in to the crowd...

WTF?

Never heard about think like this. Even if they are leaving...

Obv bullshit. Dzeko put up a picture of his medal on the twitter tonight.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/EdDzeko/status/234727599631392769/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/EdDzeko/status/2347 ... 69/photo/1</a>

94th Minute said:
Dzeko has just tweeted a pic of his medal, looks like that earlier story was made up shite

Yep just tweeted this "After winning FA Cup and Premier League, It's great to have this medale for Community Shield Winners as well :)"

A0HrghuCYAESwwz.jpg:large

Comrade Buka said:
Yeah, gotta love to be put on the pitch with 3 minutes to go, so Tevez can get his applause. WTF was Mancini thinking?
That Tevez is a far superior player and deserved it.

Where are you from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.