Dzeko

Seosa said:
EaglesFan said:
Seosa said:
Exactly. Eagles, I know that once Dzeko leaves your 'liking' of City will soon deteriorate, so why stick around when he does leave?

Well, looks like both of you know ME better than I know myself...so no point arguing...whatever rocks your boat.

Test time! Who or what is Gillingham? And don't Google or Wiki it!

Get a life? It's an Internet forum not a secret society!

pudge said:
If he's that annoyed at being on the bench, he would have made sure to look at least a little interested when he came on and took the opportunity that came his way, .

...So you, didactic, SWP back and other members of anti Edin brigade could say " RM was right, Edin plays the best when he comes from the bench ".

He has to play in the first eleven more often, or they should get rid of him and bring back Guidetti to be 4th choice instead.

Would anyone care to explain why do you want to swap RVP for Edin? How would RM keep all strikers happy then? You are totally wrong If you think Balo and-or Tevez would keep their mouth shut. I presume there would be another golf tour coming soon.

rickyyt said:
Seosa said:
EaglesFan said:
Well, looks like both of you know ME better than I know myself...so no point arguing...whatever rocks your boat.

Test time! Who or what is Gillingham? And don't Google or Wiki it!

Get a life? It's an Internet forum not a secret society!

Very true, but Plastic hunting is a necessity.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:13 pm --<br /><br />
JasminBosnia said:
pudge said:
If he's that annoyed at being on the bench, he would have made sure to look at least a little interested when he came on and took the opportunity that came his way, .

...So you, didactic, SWP back and other members of anti Edin brigade could say " RM was right, Edin plays the best when he comes from the bench ".

He has to play in the first eleven more often, or they should get rid of him and bring back Guidetti to be 4th choice instead.

Would anyone care to explain why do you want to swap RVP for Edin? How would RM keep all strikers happy then? You are totally wrong If you think Balo and-or Tevez would keep their mouth shut. I presume there would be another golf tour coming soon.

As for you Jasmine m'dear:

551482.jpg

Did Mancini's management style cause Dzeko to make a hash out of that great chance today? In the Trinity Road Stand there was almost a collective half-sigh/half-groan as if everyone knew it was coming. I do like Dzeko but never going to work as well as it could for him here, I can understand why Mancini wanted van Persie to be honest, he'd fit in a lot more even if it'd lessen the chances of four high profile strikers being sustainable as he has a bigger ego than Edin.

JasminBosnia said:
pudge said:

Go to my post history, type in 'Dzeko' and read say, the first 10-15 posts.

Then come back and label me 'anti-Dzeko'

Of course, you won't do that and will just remain ignorant

Personally I dont agree with giving Dzeko fans a hard time.
In the history of any club foreign players bring supporters from their native country.
What if they dont know about City's history?
IMO live and let live...
I like Dzeko as a player but if he's not happy with a bit part from the bench I wish him well.
Thanks for helping us win the PL :-)

Seosa,
Internet is very slow now so I cant post the high intellectual pics like you do, but you will understand the following message:
- get on your knees or bend over and get off my high pole

Pudge,
I read most of your messages you posted on various Dzeko (Dzecko, Jacko) threads last 19 months... You guys will never be thankful for his contributions since day one... He would be legend and untouchable in any other club. Its a big surprise he is still wearing blue shirt...

Would you care to explain who out of four strikers (Kun, Carlos, Mario and Robin) would be in the first eleven and how would you keep all of them happy?

JasminBosnia said:
Seosa,
Internet is very slow now so I cant post the high intellectual pics like you do, but you will understand the following message:

Pudge,
I read most of your messages you posted on various Dzeko (Dzecko, Jacko) threads last 19 months... You guys will never be thankful for his contributions since day one... He would be legend and untouchable in any other club. Its a big surprise he is still wearing blue shirt...

Would you care to explain who out of four strikers (Kun, Carlos, Mario and Robin) would be in the first eleven and how would you keep all of them happy?
When have I ever been ungrateful for what he has done?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506&hilit=of+course+he+is+lol" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506&hilit=of+course+he+is+lol</a>

Maybe scan through the above thread and read my posts. Again, your ignorance shone through in your last offering.

Is "get off my pole" a regular statement in Bosnia or is Jasmine Eagle's 2nd account?

pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
Seosa,

Pudge,

When have I ever been ungrateful for what he has done?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506&hilit=of+course+he+is+lol" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506&hilit=of+course+he+is+lol</a>

Maybe scan through the above thread and read my posts. Again, your ignorance shone through in your last offering.

Fair play to you in that thread, I did not read it before. Do you agree that SWP, pominoz and others are bit harsh about him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.