Dzeko

That run at goal in the last few minutes really summed it up for me.
he never has been worth the £27M and never will.
and before you say 'look at that glory hunter' or whatever you wanna call me, i'v been a blue for over 17 years now

TBF to Dzeko, hasn't had a pre season with injury, only played against Limerick (with a smile on his face) only gets five minutes in this game come on give the lad a break. If he does go it will only be for who Mancini thinks is either a better player or a more consistent player.

FFS the lad has had about 30 mins of a pre-season and had been on the pitch approx 2 mins when he had the chance today - give the fella a break...... without him we would not be Champions - fact.

However......if Cavani becomes available,then i would happily swap Dzeko for him as he will fit into our setup seemlessly.

Say for example we do sign Cavani in replacement, I am seriously worried about how we are going to keep everyone happy. No one will want to be missing games and it will be extremely difficult to establish a pecking order. I am not joking when I say I would be happy to give Guidetti a run as our 4th striker. On the other hand I would hate for the likes of Chelsea to get their hands on Cavani/RVP etc. Decisions decisions!!!

Well I am no body language expert, but it's fair to say edin is on his way.........

I will never bad mouth him. He scored some very important goals for us at key times of the season.

Good luck Edin lad.

Edin and Adebayor out for about £30million and around £300k a week in wages. A lot of wonga for replacements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.