Dzeko

Freestyler said:
mcfc-mark said:
Edin playing with his back to goal= bad.

Edin playing towards goal= good.

Over to you, Roberto.

This is basically what it's about, everyone misses the point.

For Wolfsburg = given service, latched onto everything = finisher

For City = back to goal 80% of the game, target man, supplying not scoring = non finisher
It´s Mancin´s fault eh?

nehe11 said:
Freestyler said:
mcfc-mark said:
Edin playing with his back to goal= bad.

Edin playing towards goal= good.

Over to you, Roberto.

This is basically what it's about, everyone misses the point.

For Wolfsburg = given service, latched onto everything = finisher

For City = back to goal 80% of the game, target man, supplying not scoring = non finisher
It´s Mancin´s fault eh?

How can he drop Tevez/Aguero?

It's a headache, but a good headache to have.

Dzeko leading the line is better for him, more involved and plays better. See's less of the ball when Tevez and Aguero are both on the pitch.

chris63 said:
If Dzeko goes and we get RVP then either Tevez or Aguero will be dropped, cos RVP won't sit on the bench.
I don’t know, people are saying rotation. But has there ever been a team that has equal rotation with 4 strikers? I know tea, who rest their main strikers in the lesser games. But never seen 4 strikers get equal rotation. There’s always an order in team selection

Ireland_for_pm said:
Good player but doesn't suit our system and too inconsistent. Get rid I'd say.

And what should we do when other teams set up to nullify our system because they know we can't change to an aerial tactic?

DaveTheYid said:
Dzeko should join Tottenham If he wants to fulfill his ambitions.

i6koyc.gif

file this in the 'reading-too-much-into-it' column, either way:

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter
Tevez off to a standing ovation. Excellent display and fine goal. Dzeko on after throwing tracksuit top to fans. 88. 3-2 to #mcfc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.