Dzeko

samharris said:
Danielmanc said:
samharris said:
We should keep him for one good reason..

He is basically 3rd choice striker,many clubs would like to have him as 1st choice..

Right Sam !

Which other club has got a better third / fourth choice striker than us ?

Not one bud.!! and when this gets through to people maybe they will lay off a bit..

Trivia of the Day:

- Which other EPL club has 4th choice striker who has scored 15 EPL goals in a season??
- Which other EPL club has 3rd and 4th strikers who combined for 29 EPL goals in a season??

That's right. "sell, sell, sell"?? Dont think so.

It would actually be interesting how far back in time you would have to go to find anything like that.

EaglesFan said:
samharris said:
Danielmanc said:
Right Sam !

Which other club has got a better third / fourth choice striker than us ?

Not one bud.!! and when this gets through to people maybe they will lay off a bit..

Trivia of the Day:

- Which other EPL club has 4th choice striker who has scored 15 EPL goals in a season??
- Which other EPL club has 3rd and 4th strikers who combined for 29 EPL goals in a season??

It would actually be interesting how far back in time you would have to go to find anything like that.
Dzeko is the 4th choice striker and will remain that way, no matter how he performs. Now if he want to stay as 4th choice striker, so be it.

CityCTID said:
EaglesFan said:
samharris said:

Trivia of the Day:

Dzeko is the 4th choice striker and will remain that way, no matter how he performs. Now if he want to stay as 4th choice striker, so be it.

So, you want him gone or you want him to stay ? which one is it ?

Probably get shot down in flames for this but just started thinking maybe we may go for Carroll. If Dzeko goes then I do believe he would be a good purchase for this £15million. Still young, English, can offer something completely different to any of the other strikers and is genuinely physical, not allowing himself to be bullied out of games. Think it would be a very good addition myself.

Bubbagump said:
Probably get shot down in flames for this but just started thinking maybe we may go for Carroll. If Dzeko goes then I do believe he would be a good purchase for this £15million. Still young, English, can offer something completely different to any of the other strikers and is genuinely physical, not allowing himself to be bullied out of games. Think it would be a very good addition myself.

I will bite, not a chance we will dream of signing Carroll. There are cheaper alternatives and plus there is John Guidetti who will be chomping at the bit once he has fully recovered from his illness.

Bubbagump said:

ban.png

Dzeko remaining our 4th choice striker is far too much of a sweeping statement. With Aguero out he's already 3rd choice for a start.

Plus Balotelli will again test Mancini's faith in him to the limits this season. If Dzeko gets even a small run of games, which he will (if he stays) in the FA and Carling Cups, my personal belief is he will claim the 3rd spot ahead of Balo.

Phuket Blue said:
Dzeko remaining our 4th choice striker is far too much of a sweeping statement. With Aguero out he's already 3rd choice for a start.

Plus Balotelli will again test Mancini's faith in him to the limits this season. If Dzeko gets even a small run of games, which he will (if he stays) in the FA and Carling Cups, my personal belief is he will claim the 3rd spot ahead of Balo.

Good point PB, Balotelli didn't perform against the Scousers, his memory seems to have gone from the summer already. I would play Dzeko over him anytime, he has started his schoolboy antics already. My opinion obviously and some don't like Dzeko, I can see that his touch can be poor, all I would say is give him a run in the side and see what he can do, he started like. world beater last year.

I think Dzekos transfer fee is held against him. If John Guidetti scored 15 goals as a fourth choice striker we'd be singing his praises.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.