Dzeko

Think Dzeko - Dortmund is basically done. There's no credible weight behind the Reus connection (as of yet). People seem to think Bild are holding off until its all official.

Re: Dzeko - "I'm gone!"

de niro said:
an outstanding old fashioned centre forward, expected to play without wingers.

disgraceful.

I'm old enough to remember outstanding old-fashioned centre forwards and while I like Dzeko he's nowhere near good enough for that group, he's out-muscled far too easily and is poor in the air with his back to goal, which along with his often heavy first touch makes him limited as a target man.

He's good in the air when attacking the ball at set pieces and a handy striker in the box when he doesn't have too much time to think. Not good enough IMO to be a regular starter in competition with a fully fit Aguero and Tevez.

MCFC BOB said:
We haven't been wummed - Bild will have been told by Dortmund and City to take the story down as to not raise suspicion and invite competition.

Take the story down they never put up ?

dref619 said:
MCFC BOB said:
We haven't been wummed - Bild will have been told by Dortmund and City to take the story down as to not raise suspicion and invite competition.

Take the story down they never put up ?
yea this.. plus bild have no reason to listen to either of them in regards to not reporting a story unless theres some benefit to them to do so

MCFC BOB said:

Of course....I see it now...it's all falling into place. A rumour of a story which turned into a story of a rumour and City running Bild.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.